Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need accounts generated for a small limited company

• 01-07-2008 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hi,

I have approached a bank for a loan and they have asked me to provide them with my company accounts.

The accounts for my small (1 person) limited company are handled by a relative who, whilst excellent at keeping the books and providing tax advice, is not (yet) a fully qualified accountant.

I need to get my accounts 'generated' by a qualified accountant. As far as I know, this is just a rubber-stamping process, however I heard that it can cost a fair bit.

Anyone know of a reasonable price for this, or the name of someone who could provide this service for cheap (real cheap)? Has anyone gotten anything similar done?

Many thanks.

Comments

Advertisement