Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bed & Breakfasts in Greystones or Surrounding Areas.

Options
  • 01-07-2008 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭

Bed & Breakfasts in Greystones of Surrounding Areas.

Hoping my fellow boardsies can offer up some advice here on which is a nice B&B here in Greystones. Have to recommend one to the in-laws and me not orginally from Greystones ;) wouldn't have a pot of glue so need some honest advice.

Please don't bad mouth any B&Bs of you've had a bad experience with them, just looking for some decent direction...sure, bad mouthing wouldn't be fair and the Mods will just snip it anyway.

THANKS!

EDIT:

Jeez DubRunner...no need to swear..

> Applewood (Applewood Heights, Greystones)

> Slieve More (at the Harbour, Greystones)

> Butler's (Redford Park, Greystones)

> O'Kelly, Leonard & Mo (Hillside, Greystones)

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭dubrunner

astrofluff wrote: »
    Bed & Breakfasts in Greystones of Surrounding Areas.

Hoping my fellow boardsies can offer up some advice here on which is a nice B&B here in Greystones. Have to recommend one to the in-laws and me not orginally from Greystones ;) wouldn't have a pot of glue so need some honest advice.

Please don't bad mouth any B&Bs of you've had a bad experience with them, just looking for some decent direction...sure, bad mouthing wouldn't be fair and the Mods will just snip it anyway.

THANKS!

Bloody hell would you not put them up Astro?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 cheers

"Sharavogue" down by the harbour is a nice homely b and b

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

there's one in the middle of the Burnaby as well (on Vincents Road I think).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

loyatemu wrote: »
    there's one in the middle of the Burnaby as well (on Vincents Road I think).
    That one closed I think. It was great, we've had friends and relations stay there for big family events in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Lin03

That one closed I think. It was great, we've had friends and relations stay there for big family events in the past.

Are you serious???? My parents stayed there last year and it was an absolute dump.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Lin03 wrote: »
    Are you serious???? My parents stayed there last year and it was an absolute dump.
    Perhaps that's why it closed? Last time we used it was about 3 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Lin03

Perhaps that's why it closed? Last time we used it was about 3 years ago.

I think they had been trying to sell the place for some time and probably let it get run down. Still, they shouldn't have been allowed advertise as a Bord Failte approved B&B.

Advertisement