Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank eSavings

Options
  • 01-07-2008 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Set one of these accounts recently as I have my current account with them and have online banking.

I was told in the bank that you could put in as much or as little as you wanted whenever you choose and you could take it right back out again online with no delays or time restriction. Sounds great and my account has appeared online, indeed I have already put €100 into it but I have received a form from them recently for a standing order to be signed for a monthly payment of €1 into the esavings account.

Should I ignore this or sign and send it back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Get the fact that no monthly committment is required in writing is what I would do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

You can put in as much or as little as you wish. There is no need to setup a standing order at all. Simple log on and transfer it over from you current account in to the esavings. Taking it out is the same.

Its a simple savings account.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Fabio

Happened to be in the bank today and asked about it - they said if it's working properly already then I cn leave it be.

Thanks for the info lads!

Advertisement