Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICAI results

• 01-07-2008 3:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭

The ICAI CAP1 results will be published on the 10th of July.
    Ive been informed by the institute that the results will be available on the ICAI home page i.e not in the section where you have to log in.

Does anybody know if the results are published by name or student number?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭hockeygirl

Hey sorry this is off topic Kaptain Redeye

Im starting CAP1 aca in september and I heard the classes are on at the weekends. Is this true and if it is is it all day every weekend?

Coz that would suck! No more hockey for me :)

Good luck in your exams hope you passed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

They've always been published by name which is a complete fùcking disgrace imho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

From what I've heard the way it works is that they put up a list of who's passed. If you're not on the list, you didn't pass.

From what I've heard the way it works is that they put up a list of who's passed. If you're not on the list, you didn't pass.

Yeah it's a list of Passes and credits. If you're on the credit list, you passed some but not all of the exams you sat. If your name ain't there, you ain't passed any. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

hockeygirl wrote: »
    Hey sorry this is off topic Kaptain Redeye

Im starting CAP1 aca in september and I heard the classes are on at the weekends. Is this true and if it is is it all day every weekend?

Coz that would suck! No more hockey for me :)

Good luck in your exams hope you passed :D
    if the first post is to be completely off topic, then start a new thread!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭hockeygirl

sorry.... :(

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Yeah it's a list of Passes and credits. If you're on the credit list, you passed some but not all of the exams you sat. If your name ain't there, you ain't passed any. :(
    Thanks, I was wondering about that because apparently if you failed a subject at Prof II you had to repeat all Prof II but if you fail a CAP1 subject you just repeat that subject - and I was wonder if they just said pass or fail (by inferal) then how you'd know how many repeats you have

Thanks, I was wondering about that because apparently if you failed a subject at Prof II you had to repeat all Prof II but if you fail a CAP1 subject you just repeat that subject - and I was wonder if they just said pass or fail (by inferal) then how you'd know how many repeats you have

From what I remember (it could've changed), if you get below a certain %, might be 30%, in any subject you've to repeat the whole lot. If you get 40% or higher then you can compensate.

Passing by compensation is definetly being discontinued
    http://www.icai.ie/students/stu-capoverview.cfm

Advertisement