Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ACCA Course Material required.

• 01-07-2008 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    Due to some personal(Family related) issues I have kinda let the exams take a back seat over the past year. Anyhow have decided to catch up now and I have completed to F5 and have done these at home mostly through using the past paers and the books from KAPLAN. My plan is to start to study now an do F6,F7,F8 AND F9 in December I have already done most of F6 so some re-capping should be fine. Does anyone think this is at all possible or is it way too much of a strech and am I jepordising passing any by taking on them all? (I am working full time in a fairly demanding position and have a Small Child and Big Wife :D )

Also does anyone know where I can get my hand on the course material for
    F7,F8 and F9 without having to pay through the nose?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 184 ✭✭Climber

Hi TheBlock,

To put it simply, anything is possible. However, the majority of people that attempt four exams in one sitting fail at least one. It's really up to you.
    I did 3 in my first sitting and passed all 3, when I had registered for these almost everybody told me that I would fail.

I did F4 and F7 in December and passed both. F7 is hard, maybe even harder than F6. I did F8 in June, very easy IMHO.

I actually have a complete set of books for F8 (they're here in my desk!) BPP sent me two packages by mistake!. It has the text book/revision kit/CD ROM/Pocket notes etc. I'll send them to you if you like, for a small donation.
    PPM if you're interested.

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭TheBlock

PM sent thanks for the offer....Looking for any F9 course material now folks.

Advertisement