Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

00 VW BORA

Options
  • 01-07-2008 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

2000 VW Bora (Northern Irish Stylee!!)
    Hey Folks

Im selling my 00VW Bora 1.4lt Petrol. I bought it as i wanted a car more economical after buying a house, but i miss the power of a scooby etc so im going back to something similar!!

Its Metallic Black, Colour Coded Bumpers, Lowered 50mm on Weitech Springs on a set of 18" RS6 Alloys with new tires. It has an audi lip spoiler on the boot lid ( just to be fitted tonight!)
    Plain white plates on front and yellow plates on back (never got pulled, So far anyway!)

There is year and a bit NCT and tax for 3 months. Its a very clean car and im well happy with economy and comfort. Inside it has a pioneer headunit and uprated pioneer speakers. All electrics and all in working order. 107k miles and just serviced including timing belt, tensioner water pump etc...

If anyone is looking for a good stylish starter car or a nicely modified VW Give me a bell

085 7705587
    €6000 ono

Pics to follow in morning!

Comments

Advertisement