Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tennis in charlesland

Options
  • 01-07-2008 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey guys. This is my first post so go easy if this has already been brought up. As a new addition to the growing populus in charlesland, what's the deal with the tennis courts that can be used by the public? If they can be used by anyone is anyone interested in a game now and again? I'm at a roughly intermediate level if anyone is interested.

Cheers,

Kelso128

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Hi, welcome to Boards!

Anyone can use the courts, you just have to book them (and pay, of course!).

The phone number is in the handy numbers and links sticky at the top of the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Mr Posh

Hi Kelso

Must admit I've been dying for a game myself, the tennis club has a massive waiting list so no chance there, I'll PM you about playing some time.

Regards

P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Hi, welcome to Boards!

Anyone can use the courts, you just have to book them (and pay, of course!).

You only have to book them when they're busy. Like when Wimbledons on. They're cheaper and less full during the day but good luck finding a day when its not lashing rain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Pommiedude

let me know what the costs is and availabilty of courts etc and would be keen for a game of tennis , been years but need to get fit again cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭symbolic

Where are the courts?

• Advertisement

They're up in the sports center. Just go past Jackie Skelly's gym and you'll see another building straight ahead. That's the reception and dressing rooms.

Thanks,

I'm renting in Charlesland at the moment. Can anyone book a court or how does it work? Do you have to join?

Read the thread! All the info you need is in posts 2 & 4.

Apologies!

Advertisement