Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

co2 levels for a nissan primera...

Options
  • 01-07-2008 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

I am buying a car for myself, and am doing my research on which used cars will have a higher road tax following the new rules.

So, I'm looking for information on the Primera Acenta or the Visia, the new shape models, 2002 onwards.

listermint: Thanks for the advice on my previous post.
    Riskymove: I am not importing the car, just looking at local Dublin cars.

I tried all options/variants on the sites mentioned before, but the CO2 value was not available for this car. Would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
    i

PS: reposting, because the previous thread was locked, and while the sticky on co2 was very informative, it didn't help out too much with this model.

Comments

Advertisement