Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus-Rental

Options
  • 01-07-2008 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,theres 6/7 of us heading to the Kasabian/Muse gig on the 13th of August up in Dublin.
    Anyone know of any bus running for this possibly?Would empire music be the best bet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Tinytony

I know 6 friends who hired a limo to go the races in punchestown for the day (from limerick) and it only cost them 50 a head. Might be worth considering!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Tinytony wrote: »
    I know 6 friends who hired a limo to go the races in punchestown for the day (from limerick) and it only cost them 50 a head. Might be worth considering!!

A proper limo or one of the cars like a Ford Scorpio or a merc that some of the local undertakers like to pass off as their limo hire service?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Kelly Travel run buses to most of the bigger gigs. I have traveled with them many times and found them to be very good.

http://www.concert-travel.com/

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Tinytony

Kess73 wrote: »
    A proper limo or one of the cars like a Ford Scorpio or a merc that some of the local undertakers like to pass off as their limo hire service?

I didn't see the car, but it seated 6 of them comfortably so it can't have been too small. Your still get chauffeur driven to and from the gig for cheaper than the price of a train! It was just a suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

h3000 wrote: »
    Kelly Travel run buses to most of the bigger gigs. I have traveled with them many times and found them to be very good.

http://www.concert-travel.com/

exactly what i was looking for

• Advertisement
Advertisement