Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business and french in ul

Options
  • 01-07-2008 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

hey, anyone hoping to study business and french in ul 2008.I booked my place in plassey,coming from the kingdom,cant wait,roll on september or am i being too optimistic about my leaving certificate results.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

I'm entering 4th year Business, but its a really good course. Albeit you'll be studying the new BBS course.
    I hope you get the results you require, and hope to see you in September!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 moonbeam9999

ya cant wait,where did you stay in first year,i hear plassey gud craic.what did u do for gap year,id love to go to france.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

where did you stay in first year

He lived with me and he still hasn't managed to recover from the experience.....the nightmares are frightening I hear.

The moral of the story, don't live with me.

ya cant wait,where did you stay in first year,i hear plassey gud craic.what did u do for gap year,id love to go to france.

I've been in the same house in College Court for the past 3 years, and I'll be there for 4th year too :)

By gap year I assume you mean co-op...If so I'm working in Shannon for Intel.
    If by gap year you mean Erasmus, then I didnt do it....But I know people who went to Austria, Belgium and Finland on theirs.
    rmacm wrote: »
    He lived with me and he still hasn't managed to recover from the experience.....the nightmares are frightening I hear.

The moral of the story, don't live with me.

This is a fact, it was frightening to live with him, and sometimes I think I can still hear him vomiting in the jacks!

Ya sorry co-op,sorry,sounds brill,wat u hope to do when qualified,or am i being too nosey now.At mo. cant see myself staying around here.I managed to get summer job in the hope of saving,its impossible,i mean we kerry women need our style and social life.

• Advertisement

Ya sorry co-op,sorry,sounds brill,wat u hope to do when qualified,or am i being too nosey now.At mo. cant see myself staying around here.I managed to get summer job in the hope of saving,its impossible,i mean we kerry women need our style and social life.

I am majoring in Marketing, and hopefully a graduate programme with Diageo, C&C or Jameson will be available for me next year...Thats really my kind of work.

Kerry woman eh?! We can always cope with ye around these parts...Isnt that right 440!! She probably wont reply to that for a while....
    Dont worry anuhow, the lads of boards treat women very well....although young cson can be unpredictable :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Mossin wrote: »
    Jameson
    My dream job aswell.
    Kerry woman eh?!
    Be careful of this one moonbeam.

The Don wrote: »
    Be careful of this one moonbeam.

You needn't be careful of me at all! I'm harmless :pac:

I'm harmless :pac:

I'm surprised no one has refuted this yet.

I'm surprised no one has refuted this yet.

Its obviously the truth then! :pac:

• Advertisement

Its obviously the truth then! :pac:

Obviously. :rolleyes:

*200th post

Just back from my great job,guys am i the only one working.Well i did make 12 eurooooos in tips (OH MY GOD).:( Anyone goin on holidays,me mate bk frm bulgaria,DE A D cheap SUNNY BEACH.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Yer Mossin, the young cson is unpredictable. He's after just arriving in the manor door from Galway city after deciding with a couple of acquaintances of mine at 6pm that "arra shure we'll go in bowling".

As for Business.......... do not bother your arse for the first 6 weeks. Go out every night, or at least go every night until your money runs out. There'll be practical tips on how to maximise drunkeness for a minimal cost, and how to do a serious night out on only €20 in the forthcoming cson's guide to UL for firsties which I've promised bd I'd do :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

cson wrote: »
    Yer Mossin, the young cson is unpredictable. He's after just arriving in the manor door from Galway city after deciding with a couple of acquaintances of mine at 6pm that "arra shure we'll go in bowling".

As for Business.......... do not bother your arse for the first 6 weeks. Go out every night, or at least go every night until your money runs out. There'll be practical tips on how to maximise drunkeness for a minimal cost, and how to do a serious night out on only €20 in the forthcoming cson's guide to UL for firsties which I've promised bd I'd do :o

Wooh! \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Don't forget the Calpol trick in the guide cson!!!

ninty9er wrote: »
    Don't forget the Calpol trick in the guide cson!!!

Calpol trick? Does it make you get drunk faster? Do explain cson.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Calpol trick? Does it make you get drunk faster? Do explain cson.
    Got it in one. Get enough of it and it can even make vodka taste nice.

ninty9er wrote: »
    Got it in one. Get enough of it and it can even make vodka taste nice.

Vodka isn't really supposed to have a taste....lower volume brands can taste watery and the higher volume brands can burn a little. Decent vodka is a compromise between the two and is relatively tasteless, avoiding the need to adulterate your drink with something like Calpol.

Bison Grass is one of the nicer ones I've drank although you're unlikely to find it in pubs which tend to just go for Smirnoff or Huzzar.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Generally speaking, alcohol + pharmaceuticals will drive ya loopy.

And the next BULBs should be in Prague. Some spot. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Can we take the crappy booze natter to AH or BWS for a change?

Jesus, almost every thread has at least 2 references.

• Advertisement

Getting too cliched for you?

Apologies, I'll keep quiet now.

About time too!! :pac:

Getting too cliched for you?

About time too!! :pac:

Finally \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

sean.south wrote: »
    Can we take the crappy booze natter to AH or BWS for a change?

Jesus, almost every thread has at least 2 references.

I....disagree :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

sean.south!? wtf??? from Garryown, Laois eh?

Otacon wrote: »
    sean.south!? wtf??? from Garryown, Laois eh?

Just noticed this now aswell. Why the name change Kai?

A private joke :)

Looby Loo wrote:
    I....disagree :)

Hush you :p

Trouble maker!

kaimera wrote: »
    A private joke :)

Mod: <a href=/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=269>GAA</a>, <a href=/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=211>Midlands</a>, <a href=/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=500>UL</a>

Want to review your tags there again Kai? :pac:

• Advertisement

Mod: <a href=/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=269>GAA</a>, <a href=/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=211>Midlands</a>, <a href=/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=500>UL</a>

Want to review your tags there again Kai? :pac:
    Whatcha talking about?

I cant edit those.

Advertisement