Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan

Options
  • 01-07-2008 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

HI DOES ANYONE NO ANYWHERE I CAN GET A LOAN I HAVE BAD CREDIT SINCE BEEN A STUDENT AND AM FINDING IT VERY DIFFICULT I TRIED BANKS CREDIT UNIONS SO TAUGHT ID ASK ON THIS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

gaz88 wrote: »
    HI DOES ANYONE NO ANYWHERE I CAN GET A LOAN I HAVE BAD CREDIT SINCE BEEN A STUDENT AND AM FINDING IT VERY DIFFICULT I TRIED BANKS CREDIT UNIONS SO TAUGHT ID ASK ON THIS
    I'd start with a bank or credit union. You've failed at this though. Try MBNA or BLUECUBE maybe ? Loan shark outside your local Tesco? (they're on the back of the receipts lol .. )

I can't believe BufferBot edited that post and left it all in caps .. come on Buffy .. sort it out :)

Advertisement