Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tummy query!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Heres a cure Pighead.... Go f*ck a holly tree!! :D :mad:

Cheeky_gal infracted for personal abuse.

Folks, may I remind you that Boards is not a place to be dishing out medical advice. We haven't quite got to that stage yet, but I'll start deleting posts as soon as we do.

OP, if you feel it may be a medical matter, go see your GP rather than asking strangers on the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Try giving up eating anything with yeast in it. Sorted it for me, big time. Lots of problems sorted just by giving it up.

I'm trying to give up eating anything solid lol:D
    If i had 10 grand i'd be booking myself in for a tummy tuck!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,166 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

SarahSassy wrote: »
    Yourself and Pig-person - its like ying and yang

:)

Sh1t, I thought you were referring to me for a sec. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

gcgirl wrote: »
    I'm trying to give up eating anything solid lol:D
    If i had 10 grand i'd be booking myself in for a tummy tuck!

Brilliant. Fitted top, skinny jeans, high-heels. Cork in hand-bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Abigayle wrote: »
    Cork in hand-bag.

I'm slightly worried that I probably shouldn't ask but curiousity has me, eh, why a cork in the hand-bag?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

farohar wrote: »
    I'm slightly worried that I probably shouldn't ask but curiousity has me, eh, why a cork in the hand-bag?:confused:

Shes trying to give up eating anything solid ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Shes trying to give up eating anything solid ;)

Surely then, assuming you mean a "liquid lunch", a cork opener/puller would be far more useful than a cork itself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

ok you might be grossed out by this but if its an issue for you and you care about your health, id suggest going for a colonic, look into it it's not as unnatural as people think and afterwards they'll tell you from what they find what you should eat more of or stay away from, makes sense really, best of look

Colonic could seriously disrupte the natural bacteria etc in your digestive system.

Plus, there will do nothing to deal with the root of the OP's issue which is most likely some kind of food intolerance.

OP, a dietician would be my first port of call tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭FlexiLexi

fifomania wrote: »
    Does anyone start the day with a flat enough tummy but by night time it is about 4 times bigger and hard to the touch!?

OMG YES

i wake up and im like YES that 2 hours in the gym last night really paid off, by the end of the day i look 5 months preggers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Brilliant. Fitted top, skinny jeans, high-heels. Cork in hand-bag.

Funnee:D

Seriously though OP go a couple of weeks without potatoes or bread and see if that makes any diff. It certainly does to me.

If not, visit the doc and get a referral to a dietician, not someone with a table in a health food shop who calls themselves a nutrition/allergy expert!:pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement