Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

violinist wanted

Options
  • 01-07-2008 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

looking for violinist for acoustic outfit in Dublin.Original stuff,multiinfluenced but not following anybody.Have had experience in Spain with violinist including writing all material for her.(me spanish guitar and vocals,double bass,percussion) first step musical chemistry,second demo recording,third gigging.Get in touch,the time is now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 raquel

klaus.kay wrote: »
    looking for violinist for acoustic outfit in Dublin.Original stuff,multiinfluenced but not following anybody.Have had experience in Spain with violinist including writing all material for her.(me spanish guitar and vocals,double bass,percussion) first step musical chemistry,second demo recording,third gigging.Get in touch,the time is now.

i ,m a spanish violinist who wants to join your group
    let me know to my email. i don,t look at here
    raquelcabello@hotmail.com

Advertisement