Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Class Passlists?

Options
  • 01-07-2008 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

Do DIT put up class lists for the summer results, or whole year results in the form of the passlists?

I'm just interested to see where I came in relation to my class mates!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'd hope not, it would only be fuel for the people who love the smell of their own farts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

They do for the repeats. I don't think they do for the summers.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

for the repeats they just say whether you've passed or failed, don't give percentages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

Cremo wrote: »
    i'd hope not, it would only be fuel for the people who love the smell of their own farts.

Don't most people like their own farts, it being a biological thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Why do you care where you come in relation to other people in your class, is it to boast at how better you are or to say well done for doing better then you did?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

Because DCU did when I was there. It wouldn't be too hard for me to find out, there's only 6 people on my course...:rolleyes: (he's baaa-ack!)

Oh and keen, maybe it's to congratulate myself for my own hard work...?!

Advertisement