Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clare People

• 01-07-2008 7:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭

p95 :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Is this the pic of the guy with his lad hanging out? Heard about this earlier.
    Well all i can say is that guy is in for a bit of a windfall.
    This happened to a Carlow footballer a few years back & he got 11 grand off the paper. Ok to this day his nickname is the Flasher but i reckon its a small price to pay when u get that kinda money!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Hope he gets something out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Cato

ahh i see no pic...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Cato wrote: »
    ahh i see no pic...

And you won't anytime soon! If pic was posted here then admins would have to pay up too. This will cost Clare People at least 15 grand id say.
    Carlow nationalist had to pay 11k back in 2005 so its a costly error!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭seany2929

Apparently your man doesn't want any money out of it and is just going to let it be.What a sad act!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

Saw the pic alright.Surely they must have noticed!I mean it's pretty obvious.Especially after what happened in Carlow,you'd think that papers would be more wary of this type of stuff.Obviously not.

hey i still dont understand what going on here could someone enlighten me? or post a link? :confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Cato wrote: »
    hey i still dont understand what going on here could someone enlighten me? or post a link? :confused:
    There was a picture in the Clare People newspaper a few weeks back of a footballer with his "tackle" out for all to see

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

hope it wasn't too cold out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

Shock Horror!
    Clare man has penis!
    :eek:

• Advertisement

and thats why i insist on wearing lycra shorts underneath my sport shorts folks.:cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 427 ✭✭GKidd

Sums up what I think of that "publication"....B@LLOK$

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Tzetze wrote: »
    Shock Horror!Clare man has penis!:eek:

I'm glad they do - I married one of them ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭midgetflynn

seany2929 wrote: »
    Apparently your man doesn't want any money out of it and is just going to let it be.What a sad act!!!
    I've heard different....

ad yes,you'd think SOME ONE would have noticed that,it's ridiculous that they didn't!

Advertisement