Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

50% off Traktor

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Cheek of them with their $119/EUR99 (can't find the Euro sign on the mac?!) - $119 is at most about 60-70 Euro. :eek:

Felixdhc wrote: »
    Cheek of them with their $119/EUR99 (can't find the Euro sign on the mac?!) - $119 is at most about 60-70 Euro. :eek:

irish taxes ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

I seriously doubt they are contributing to our taxes. Still would be overcharging anyway, at todays exchange rate it would equate to about EUR74 - include 21% VAT and that comes to 89 Euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

now i feel not so guilty for downloading a hack :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

I bought Traktor LE brand new for €120. (Against my better judgement)
    I would say it's "only okay"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Prefabsprouter

I've gone and bought the full version on Thomann. I've used version 2 for a whiles but have had problems with it and Vista (I know, Vista doesnt run anything properly!!) so decided to bite the bullet and upgrade. I am used to it so thats why I bought but I know its not everyone's cup of tea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I have Tractor 2 only activated it recently, I wonder would they give me a rebate. :confused: I presume this is the hard copy that will work with Stanton Final Scratch 2 and can be used legally in two machines.

Its one of the freebies when one subscribes to DJ magazine.

Advertisement