Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

vrt offices

Options
  • 01-07-2008 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Does anyone know if the vrt office check the c02 of a car on their computer even if you have the print out from their website. Also what happens if the registration document on a car from the uk has a different c02 rating then the vrt office. Which one takes priority?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

peelaaa wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the vrt office check the c02 of a car on their computer even if you have the print out from their website. Also what happens if the registration document on a car from the uk has a different c02 rating then the vrt office. Which one takes priority?

I'd imagine they'll see the CO2 on the registration certificate and take it as that...

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Mrs Doyle

They go by the one on the document. On my document had a higher CO2 emission, even though the online quote had a lower one, so they charged me the higher VRT rate...I queried it,hoping to get the lower online rate, but they were having none of it!

Advertisement