Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Survival, are you sure?

• 01-07-2008 8:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭

The more zombie films I see the more I'd rather be in the first batch of dead.

Why does holing yourself up somewhere with mindless, insistent, organ hungry things moaning and scratching at the door seem like such a good idea to everyone else?*

*This thread does not suggest that I may be used as a diversion of any kind should I end up in a zombie situation with you lot

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

No way, survive as long as I can!

I've not been preparing the last 5 years to be in the first batch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

The prepared shall inherit the earth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭elven

So it's just a ploy to be able to loot the place after everyone else is dead then...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

elven wrote: »
    So it's just a ploy to be able to loot the place after everyone else is dead then...?
    +1

Wouldnt be arsed barricadin meself in

Head to the hills!

You cud jus throw stones at their heads and watch them roll back down, makes a fun game for all the family

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Why does holing yourself up somewhere with mindless, insistent, organ hungry things moaning and scratching at the door seem like such a good idea to everyone else?*

*This thread does not suggest that I may be used as a diversion of any kind should I end up in a zombie situation with you lot

*suspects this thread was born of sour grapes at elven knowing they'll probably be among the first to be eaten*
    :D

• Advertisement

Hey when i said in the first batch of dead i didn't mean eaten!!!!

I'll shoot myself if I have to... although after taking that test it would seem I might make an arse of that too ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭rferguson

Are you mad Elven??? Well? are ya???

Have you not read the required reading for this forum? Zombie survival guide makes it quite clear what do do incase of an outbreak. make it a priority to read this!!

Or if there is an outbreak i shalll be tieing you to the end of a lond stick and using you as bait while i escape through the back way, with my trusty survival guide in my back pocket!!!:D:D

I gave her the Survival Guide last night... Hopefully she'll realise the error of her ways...

Hey when i said in the first batch of dead i didn't mean eaten!!!!

I'll shoot myself if I have to... although after taking that test it would seem I might make an arse of that too ;)

Don't worry, I'll look after that :P

It's so comforting to have friends like yourself.

• Advertisement

So once she's shot dead do we:
    1. give in to necrophilia as there's not much in the way of living females left
    2. bury her respectfully, eulogy and all
    3. burn her just to be sure she's not going to come back and try bite us
    4. feed her to the undead and laugh as they fight over the scraps
    What's the SOP for this scenario?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

farohar wrote: »

Necrophilia is a no because you would get infected. "How did you get infected?! I don't see any bite wounds!"

"I ****ed your dead mother.."

Necrophilia is a no because you would get infected. "How did you get infected?! I don't see any bite wounds!"

"I ****ed your dead mother.."

Well at least that removes the need to ask how long before we do dispose of the body so. *wipes brow with relief*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

If you choose survival you will be able to get that 40inch hd tv you always wanted..

Oh, she already has that :p

Mwuhahahaha I have ze TV.

But I'm slightly disturbed by the earlier suggestions. Please dispose of my remains respectfully.

Ah don't worry, I wouldn't see you wrong.

Besides TV's aren't much good when the last broadcast took place a year ago...Still though there's always DVD's and the like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

farohar wrote: »
    First, ill be stealin her Macro tubes :p

Advertisement