Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Development at The Stand?

• 01-07-2008 9:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what kind of development is going on in the Stand. There were rumours a bank was going into it, but that was objected to. Wonder will a new pub go in there, or restaurant?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭BBM77

It has planning permission for retail use so it is defiantly going to be a shop. Time will tell who will open there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭JLemmon

I heard on time that HMV had it, but that was a while back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

i thought dunnes were extending the shop into it? although it was a long time ago when i heard that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

HMV'd be great.

We need more businesses like that in town.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭BBM77

Don’t be teasing me with this talk of HMV coming unless you know for sure.:D HMV in Waterford has been a long time desire of mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

Please God let it not be Dunnes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭jimmytheman

heard flash from revolution was opening a mexican restaurant & steakhouse ----
    love that stuff!!!!

Advertisement