Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell next business day warranty

Options
  • 01-07-2008 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else had trouble with this? My warranty says next business day on site. I reported a problem on Monday and the agent said he would isolate it over the phone and fix it, took one hour of my time and another two hours before they thought it was fixed. Of course it wasn't. I rang again on Thurs and was told i would have to wait until Monday for a technician to fix it. On Monday after taking it off work nobody arrived and i got a call saying it would be Wed. Can they charge me for next business day warranty and then not fix my problem for a week. If they had identified the issue correctly it would be a week and a half. I'm so annoyed that several hour long phone calls, two days off work and nothings happened, the warranty is such a joke! Do i have any entitlement to getting the money back for the warranty

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

You could always take action in the Small Claims court, and list your costs as the pay you lost being off work, waiting on them.

Call them, demand that the machine is repaired tomorrow by a technician, and also seek compensation for your lost days off work. See what they say to that.

Advertisement