Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PVP targeting addons.

Options
  • 01-07-2008 10:14pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

So I do a little pvp as I'm leveling, I'm at 49 now and plan on doing a little more.

However I have a VERY hard time manually targeting the enemy.
    Click on a jumping, running around targets is damn near impossible while hitting the tab button to target nearest player doesn't real work.

What addons are available to help me?

Something like the nearest 5 enemies come up on an interface and I can click on the one I want to target.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I dont use an addon like that, ive a big 22" widescreen so i dont have a problem targeting. But i'd imagien you can pick up somehting like that from www.curse.com

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

get a bigger monitor!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

DRakE wrote: »
    get a bigger monitor!

come on man, I play Horde.

Those f ucking GNOMES.

Can never click on the little bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

jayteecork wrote: »
    come on man, I play Horde.

Those f ucking GNOMES.

Can never click on the little bastards.

lol, Hate them too and the dwarves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 displeaser

Use macros to create mouseover attacks, i.e. when your mouse is over your target, you key your macro and your desired attack targets whoever the mouse is over. Extensive macro guide can be found here.

I use macros and proximo mostly myself.

Theres other addons to show range to enemy and many that give target of target, target of target of target, target of pet etc etc.

Hope this helps.
    Tamms

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

personally i had this problem also when i first started off but now i bound the key to target nearest enemy to one of the side buttons on my gaming mouse, so i can happily tab away with my thumb without having to move and fingers and multi shot everyone hehehe

thats my advice, if u have a mouse with side buttons then bind one of them.

Advertisement