Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanna be guest!

Options
  • 01-07-2008 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭

Right, I have tried to figure it out but I have given up. I want to go unreg in PI forum but I just can't figure out how to do it. I have tried not logging in but it doesn't work, I tried logging in and then out agin but....no! what do I do? I am sure it is very simple.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Logging out and posting is the way to do it. Maybe you haven't answered the question in the spam filter.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

As AC said, Log out, press [new thread] at the bottom ot the page in PI, enter the details and the letters in the nospam pic and bobs yer uncle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭okgirl

Ta guys,

I'll give it another bash.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

just don't do it yet or it'll be pointless going un-regg'd ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

setting up rss feed for pi nao !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

if you get it working please post here with the link to let us know that you've sorted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Lol, yiz are all bould! :D

Btw, okgirl, remember that unregged posts in PI are pre-moderated, so it won't appear immediately you post.

Advertisement