Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos - October

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

I'm sure I could think of a lot of items I would want. Roll on October!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

How exciting is this?!! ha
    Brilliant news.

I only found out today because they are advertising jobs in the Champion.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

How to apply for a job to Argos anyone have email or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

As nicola said the jobs were advertised in Wednesdays Champion. I think you have to send a CV to the main office. The pays pretty bad about 9 Euro an hr

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Back in my day €9/hour was a fortune!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

Back in my day €9/hour was a fortune!

there are people in assistaint/deputy/duty managment jobs in london barely getting that:eek:

Ok.Thx.Ill check the Champion if Ill get it ;-).9€ it's at the beginning later maybe they will give you more beside this Ill still working for minimum so 9€ its not so bad-if you have 40 hours or more ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

devil-80 wrote: »
    Ok.Thx.Ill check the Champion if Ill get it ;-).9€ it's at the beginning later maybe they will give you more beside this Ill still working for minimum so 9€ its not so bad-if you have 40 hours or more ;-)

yeah, good luck with your application :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 trainerdude

You can pick up your new catalogue tomorrow at homebase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

The new Argos catalogue will be handed out on Saturday at Hombase for anyone thats interested in picking one up!
    Oh poo! I hope there's some left. Knew I should have popped over when I saw the truck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

I think it was bobcar who mentioned in another thread that they still have a couple of crates of them in homebase (or where he works, I think it's homebase) so you could ask in there fozzle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 trainerdude

Yeah they have them in homebase, dont know how long for or maybe they'll be given out again next saturday. There was half an open pallet left inside homebase front door.

Anyone knows maybe where will be interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

devil-80 wrote: »
    Anyone knows maybe where will be interview?

interviews are starting next week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Just to let you folks know,there are no Argos catalogues left in Homebase and have not had them for a while.There won't be any more coming in either.

Good luck with the interview devil-80.

They're opening in November not October.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

NOVEMBER!! :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Well as long as it's before Xmas!

Problem here is simple.
    They are going to be SWAMPED when they open so they really need to make sure they can satisfy the demands of the customers. They may be open only weeks before Xmas! Could be a disaster!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Hah and then November will turn into December, then January, blah blah.....not that I'm pessimistic or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

The store is opening on the 6th November for definite. Work will begin on the store within the next 3 weeks.

• Advertisement

The store is opening on the 6th November for definite. Work will begin on the store within the next 3 weeks.

Cool, will look forward to it:D
    Could have done with argos today, trying to get an electric razor for my dad. Currys had one in stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

magnumlady wrote: »
    Cool, will look forward to it:D
    Could have done with argos today, trying to get an electric razor for my dad. Currys had one in stock!

You'd get them handy enough in any of the Chemists around town...

Gillie wrote: »
    You'd get them handy enough in any of the Chemists around town...

I didn't get as far as town, tried Ballymote...no luck, Collooney....no luck and another electrical store 99 euro:eek:
    So will try in town on Monday.

Advertisement