Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dennis Interview's

Options
  • 01-07-2008 11:13pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Not that I have too much interest in a spitting dwarf but has anyone seen or read any interviews?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Not that I have too much interest in a spitting dwarf but has anyone seen or read any interviews?

Nope,
    SEE no EVIL,
    READ no EVIL.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 itchy&scratchy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

I'm so glad the BB producers cut off his oxygen. Spitting is disgusting, but it was also how he acted like such a camp little cnut after it as well, I wouldn't believe a word that comes from his mouth. It's all damage limitation in my view, and not sincerity.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I'm so glad the BB producers cut off his oxygen. Spitting is disgusting, but it was also how he acted like such a camp little cnut after it as well, I wouldn't believe a word that comes from his mouth. It's all damage limitation in my view, and not sincerity.

Couldn't give an opinion on that as l would rather say
    "BRET HART IS BITTER" and a wrestling Refererence
    has no buisness on this thread,
    But it goes some way to to reinforce my opinion on this
    Waste of Space.( (By the way, Bret is and always will be )
    THE BEST THERE IS THE BEST THERE WAS AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE.(SORRY mods)!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

What the hell did you just say?

• Advertisement
Advertisement