Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scroobius Pip

Options
  • 01-07-2008 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭

There's no rap forum so...

Heard a song called "Thou Shalt Always Kill" yesterday, by this British rapper, and realised that it was a song I'd heard once on the radio last year. At the time it blew my focking mind. Unfortunately I didn't catch the song name or artist so I could never check it out again.

My friend "introduced" me to Scroobius Pip yesterday with the song.

It blew my focking mind all over again.

Based on this song alone, this is the intelligent rapper I've always been looking for (ever since Kanye gave up being humbly grateful for surviving his accident and decided to be the world's biggest fannywank, I mean).

So anyone heard of him? I have absolutely no idea if he's popluar or well-established or a one-hit wonder or anything.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

This song is aobut 2 years old. There is a hop hop forum. And he descibes himself a sapoet rather than a rapper. And the fact that you use Kanye as a basis for forming a rap opinion is rather short sighted. If you use the search forum you'd realise there are many threads about Dan le Sac and Pip on boards.

Sorry if this seems harsh, it's just dated that's all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

I believe there was a thread about Scroobius in the 'Hip-Hop' forum a few weeks ago, check it out. Its basically a Hip-HYop/Rap forum.

Regardless they have an album out called 'Angles' that has gotten a mixed reception. I thought it was fairly average.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Wow, embarrassing.

My bad.

Advertisement