Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skerries 100 (Manowar Session)

Options
  • 02-07-2008 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭

Folks, has anybody any idea what 'entertainment' the Manowar pub is laying on for the bikes next weekend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Only a guess but going on previous years it will probably be Skantily clad females, loud music(archangel on friday), lots of beer and other stuff and things

The weather is looking bad ;-(
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=ig&q=weather+Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Why not give them a bell or drop them an email?

Tel.: +353 1 841 5528 / +353 1 841 4052
    E-mail: info@manowar.ie

I'd imagine that there will be "exotic dancers", tattoo artists, some manner of guitar-based music & a lot of drink involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Take it easy on the gargle folks, please.

Not scraping you lot off the road the next morning if i can help it

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    Take it easy on the gargle folks, please.

Not scraping you lot off the road the next morning if i can help it
    No chance of that when I'll be a few miles up the road in the comfort of my recliner with a few beers & a DVD.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

pithater1 wrote: »
    Folks, has anybody any idea what 'entertainment' the Manowar pub is laying on for the bikes next weekend?

The definition of the word entertainment” is defined as:-
    • an activity that is diverting and that holds the attention.

Really does that ever happen up at the Manowar?
    There was I thinking, that it was a load of drunken, drugged up wan**rs all sitting in a over priced wet field, desperately trying to get out of the place, as it’s was yet again, a really bad decision, to of even turn up.
    Nothing worse then been pis**d and deciding that; this would be a good idea at the time.:eek::eek:

See you there!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Hill Billy wrote: »
    No chance of that when I'll be a few miles up the road in the comfort of my recliner with a few beers & a DVD.
    I'm so jealous

Advertisement