Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why get rid of the good ones??

Options
  • 02-07-2008 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

ok so im not saying jenifer is all that interesting, but what are you gonna watch if ye keep evicting the ones who bitch, stirr sh1te, are involved in love triangles...etc
    why evict the ones who are interesting to watch.
    which few would you watch
    jen,dale,slivia,rebecca,alex,steph.(BITCHING)

or

mario,lisa,mohamed,rex,rachel,kat.(BORING)

seriously? why get rid off the ones who mke the show 'slightly watchable'.
    its the same every year. the good ones always get evicted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

People said the same when Alex was nominated. Life goes on.

And tbh, I would rather watch something 'dull', then give these morons air time. Some of their actions have been morally repulsive, and there is no way I could justify inflicting them on other housemates for any longer, solely for my entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Are you taking the piss charlie? That's incredible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 itchy&scratchy

rather watch something dull then give them air time??
    alex was thrown out by bb, not nominated and evicted.

OOOOOOOhhh k..................

and tbh the only one i could say did anything morally repulsive is alex and dennis, and ya they should be gone.
    but evicting steph ahead of lisa or mario,or silvia ahead of mohammed??? i dont think so.
    now jen ahead of rex??

why keep the boring ones? it doesnt make sense. not for viewing purposes anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Sabertooth

these people get evicted because they deserve it....why would u want someone who u dont like win because they were bitchy and spiteful....jen gone this week...bex the fat cow gone next week...i wonder how smug they will be when they realise they are hated...and as for jen (cheryl cole lookalike my arse) i cant wait until shes booted and booed on friday its only what she deserves

Well if we all watch paint dry all day long then nobody gets hurt anywhere in the world!

• Advertisement

imagine the scenario....jennifer somehow wins...now u have to listen to her in interviews...read in the paper about what z list celeb shes dating...ect ect...these people only desire fame..crush them before they get the chance

How do you have to listen/read interviews? I've never read/listened to a single big brother interview in my life!

im going with chantelle from last years big bro as my example here....

no obviously these people arent goin to win, but if this series is going to be in anyway interesting at all to watch then keep jen in and get rid of rex.
    i really cant understand how you want to watch a bunch of boring people sit around a garden. the bb producers would have a tough time coming up with an hour footage every nite if wer left with the likes of mario,rex,mohammed,lisa,rachel.
    bring on the paint.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

:D

• Advertisement

Are you taking the piss charlie? That's incredible!

No i'm not taking the piss. What part of my post indictaed that I was? The bit which you didn't want to hear?
    rather watch something dull then give them air time??
    alex was thrown out by bb, not nominated and evicted.

OOOOOOOhhh k..................

Wrong. Alex was nominated for eviction by fellow housemates. The general consensus on most BB forums was that she was a goner. However, there was the same tabloid obsessed people like yourself, who claimed that people shouldn't vote her out as BB would be 'boring' without her. Her removal only brought the inevitable forward by two days, and spared her the wrath of a live audience.
    and tbh the only one i could say did anything morally repulsive is alex and dennis, and ya they should be gone.

The likes of Jen and Sylvia kicked up a massive fuss, and balled there heads off when Dennis was kicked out, as well as wishing eviction upon Mo in the aftermath. Considering the man had been spat on for no apparent reason, I would call their blind worship of Dennis after his disgusting behaviour morally repulsive and incredibly offensive towards Mo.

Same goes for Dale with his blind following of Jen, irrespective of how badly he treats other housemates in the process, all because he wants to 'nail some fanny'.
    why keep the boring ones? it doesnt make sense. not for viewing purposes anyway

Viewing figures for BB have been tumbling for the last 3 years. Part of this can be attributed to the fact that it's novelty is wearing thin, but alot of people are sick of seeing the same stereotypical sycophants year in year out.

These people do more damage than good with their bullying. The biggest thing to affect Big Brother's ratings, and reputation, was the horrific treatment of Shilpa Shetty. This years BB has skated close to the ice with similar behaviour, and if BB is taken of the air, it will be because of incidents such as these, and not because 'fun and real' house mates have been evicted.
    Well if we all watch paint dry all day long then nobody gets hurt anywhere in the world!

No one is forcing you to watch it. The public will decide what it wants. It just sounds like sour grapes on your behalf. If you're that hard up if car crash tv, try 2girls1cup.
    How do you have to listen/read interviews?

Does the same not apply to you watching BB?? No one will force you to watch it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

And tbh, I would rather watch something 'dull', then give these morons air time. Some of their actions have been morally repulsive, and there is no way I could justify inflicting them on other housemates for any longer, solely for my entertainment.

Yeah i totally agree here.
    If these people are kept in, they start to think that they are actually liked by the public and that annoys me.
    It's shocking this early into BB how much bad behaviour has gone on.
    So what if the dull housemates are left in? Big Brother will always have something up his sleeve to stir it up again!

I hope Jen goes this week. She's nasty.
    But who will Dale and Stuart compete over then? Cat?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

+1:D
    BB knows exactly what they are doing when they pick
    the contestants for this programme,
    Who will get on who's nerves ect and who will most likely be nominated early on.
    So just sit back and enjoy.
    The one's that are already gone will sink into oblivion very quickly.
    15 seconds of fame.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Erm, are you kidding?

I hate bitching and I hate watching it even more. I find it so boring and mind numblingly frustrating. Honestly, when they start their bull****ting I just take out the guitar and play away until it's over.

How anyone can find that interesting is beyond me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

+1

so ye would rather watch them all sit around the garden chattting about the weather?! what would you have to discuss on here so, if ye evict all the interesting ones.
    every thread started here is mainly on each one ye love to hate.
    im just saying watch every show on ch4. see the footage they get of lisa,rachel,mario,mohamed,rex.
    its so boring its unbelievable.

for example, the first week....why keep mario ahead of steph??? doesnt make sense imo. surely she would have brought more to the show then him or lisa for that matter, and dont go on about the people and their 5 secs of fame bcoz they are ALL in it for that.

Steph??????.
    Oh yeah l'd forgotten about her already :D
    Mario is far more interesting than she ever would have been in there.
    Mabey you just don't get him.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

jens footage is unbelievably dull, no1 cares that dale and stu are fawning over her, its intensely boring, so yes, id love to get rid of her.

Mario is far more interesting than she ever would have been in there.

AAAAAAH HA HA HA! ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS.:eek:

zuroph wrote: »
    jens footage is unbelievably dull, no1 cares that dale and stu are fawning over her, its intensely boring, so yes, id love to get rid of her.

ya coz rex is the funniest/most interesting character ever, telling bex she shouldnt be eating cookies(ie. shes fat, surely girls should be rageing over that)
    id rather watch jen then him.

• Advertisement

ya coz rex is the funniest/most interesting character ever, telling bex she shouldnt be eating cookies(ie. shes fat, surely girls should be rageing over that)

Why can't you just accept that everyone has an opinion, and rightfully entitled to one, and sometimes opinons differ. You've asked your question, and gotten you're response. Move along and stop trolling.

Mods, may I suggest the thread be locked as it's only going around in roundabouts now.

Us girls as you put it can see bex for what she is,
    We don't see her weight when we are considering
    who we like.
    l would rather watch paint dry than watch Bex.:p

so your gonna keep him in ,even tho he was abuseing an overweight girl about her size......
    well when ya keep getting rid of the good ones ya mite aswell be watching paint dry.

Why can't you just accept that everyone has an opinion, and rightfully entitled to one, and sometimes opinons differ. You've asked your question, and gotten you're response. Move along and stop trolling.

Mods, may I suggest the thread be locked as it's only going around in roundabouts now.

im allowed argue my points as much as you. if your gonna quote me, im gonna answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

so your gonna keep him in ,even tho he was abuseing an overweight girl about her size......

How did he abuse her? And you've just said she's overweight yourself. I'd say it's far worse for her to be making out that people had been calling him names.

Jen is nothing but this year's Saskia. A 'will she, won't she' thing going on which no one cares about. She'll be in magazines in a few weeks or months posing naked and we all know it.

Mods, l agree,this person is more concerned with Becca's
    weight than anything that is related to this Thread.

im allowed argue my points as much as you. if your gonna quote me, im gonna answer.

Yes but you don't add anything new in your posts. You just rehash the same old 'jen is interesting, everyone else is boring' argument.

I'm leaving this thread until something new and insightful is posted to it, and I ask others:

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

Yes but you don't add anything new in your posts. You just rehash the same old 'jen is interesting, everyone else is boring' argument.

I'm leaving this thread until something new and insightful is posted to it, and I ask others:

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg
    Agree .
    As the issue seems to be about Weight,we should put this Troll on a Diet.:mad:

How did he abuse her? And you've just said she's overweight yourself. I'd say it's far worse for her to be making out that people had been calling him names.

Jen is nothing but this year's Saskia. A 'will she, won't she' thing going on which no one cares about. She'll be in magazines in a few weeks or months posing naked and we all know it.
    il give an example,last year seany got evicted before, the rich entreprenure guy(cant remember his name). even tho he brought nothing to the show.i could give loads more examples.... throughout the bb series, they always evict the ones that make the show watchable,and leave the boring ones in. thats all im saying.

saying someone is overweight isnt abuseing them.
    she was going for a biscuit, and he said, i dont think you need them. implying she was fat or watever, just a sly dig.

and how is this trolling?wat am i doing that implys that? just becoz not everyone agrees with eachother, jesus,cant ya have an argument on this?

• Advertisement

The guy you are refering to was'nt evicted.
    As far as l can remember someone close to him died,
    ( someone correct me if l am wrong here).
    And l do remember feeling sorry for the guy.
    Sly dig's are everywhere, you learn to deal with them.:rolleyes:

Advertisement