Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why get rid of the good ones??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 itchy&scratchy

ok im gonna try and end this thread but before i do i want people answer on this.il go back to my original post.

Q: If there was 5 remaining housemates that you had to watch for 2 weeks in the Big B house..... which group would it be.(i know yer gonna disagree with me anyway,but remember,this show is supposed to be for entertainment purposes.)

GROUP1:jen,dale,slivia,rebecca,steph?

or

GROUP 2:mario,lisa,mohamed,rex,rachel?

The guy you are refering to was'nt evicted.
    As far as l can remember someone close to him died,
    ( someone correct me if l am wrong here).
    And l do remember feeling sorry for the guy.
    Sly dig's are everywhere, you learn to deal with them.:rolleyes:

yes but he was up for eviction before he left,along with seany and carole i think. the public evicted seany.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

ok im gonna try and end this thread but before i do i want people answer on this.il go back to my original post.

Q: If there was 5 remaining housemates that you had to watch for 2 weeks in the Big B house..... which group would it be.(i know yer gonna disagree with me anyway,but remember,this show is supposed to be for entertainment purposes.)

GROUP1:jen,dale,slivia,rebecca,steph?

or

GROUP 2:mario,lisa,mohamed,rex,rachel?

WHY include Sylvia,????????????????
    KEEP UP.

yes but he was up for eviction before he left,along with seany and carole i think. the public evicted seany.

And the public spoke.
    Which is what this programme is all about.:)

WHY include Sylvia,????????????????
    KEEP UP.

because she was evicted ahead of mohammed, like steph (included aswell )was evicted ahead of mario and lisa.
    believe me i am keeping up.

• Advertisement

because she was evicted ahead of mohammed, like steph (included aswell )was evicted ahead of mario and lisa.
    believe me i am keeping up.

Are you for real??????
    Because she was evicted ahead of Mo?
    And Mario and Lisa ???????
    AGAIN "THE Public HAVE Spoken.:rolleyes:

ya so group 1 or 2?

well thats the point im making....the public always evict the good ones.

ya so group 1 or 2?

well thats the point im making....the public always evict the good ones.

SO NOT GETTING THE POINT.:rolleyes:

ah watever you know well what i mean. u never answered the question anyway, so il presume wat i think anyway!!! nite nite:cool:

ah watever you know well what i mean. u never answered the question anyway, so il presume wat i think anyway!!! nite nite:cool:

Of course you will and we are all entitled to our opinion.
    But there is a long way to go yet and l am not putting all
    my chickens in one basket as the saying goes.
    l don't think BB is finished putting Housemates in,which
    is why l didn't answer your Question.
    Let's wait and see cause l am sure we have not seen
    ALL the Housemates yet.:)

• Advertisement

oh i bet my house there will be someone new,next week. when jen leaves on fri, it will be a woman.to spice things up.

if you kept the entertaining ones in tho, there might not be a need for new housemates.

and i know well why you didnt answer my question. you know im right.;)

oh i bet my house there will be someone new,next week. when jen leaves on fri, it will be a woman.to spice things up.

if you kept the entertaining ones in tho, there might not be a need for new housemates.

and i know well why you didnt answer my question. you know im right.;)

l am all for chatting about BB here,
    BUT l did answer your question.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

You seem to think that everyones agrees who the 'entertaining ones' are. But theres a sizeable amount of us who fast forward through the bits where Jen is talking about the Dale/Stuart/Jen triangle cause it bores us silly and will be thrilled when she goes on Friday.
    Rex entertains me far more to be honest, he can use actual words and logic in an argument rather than just screaming his head off like Rebecca or Sylvia etc.

However I agree with you that in general terms the Alexandra/Charley/Saskia type characters are important for the program -I'm sure BB have a few replacement airheads ready to come in.

im trying to think of one point when rex mohamed mario lisa rachel, actually made me laugh or i thought that was really good or anything...ya know?
    they bore the crap outta me to watch. thats my opinion anyway.

and by the way, when i was asking which group you would prefer to watch, i wasnt talking about Alexandra/Charley/Saskia .......

im talking about the ones who got evicted/or will get evicted ahead of the other group.

Advertisement