Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Parts Stolen

Options
  • 02-07-2008 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

k guys on sunday night my apartment complex car park in citywest tallaght was broken in to they broke the gate and got in any way i had my track car parked down there and of course been a track car it has no alarm
    it is a 91 honda civic sir ef9 any way they bent the door back and got in and took my tools i had in it and used them to take apart my car here is the list of part that i would like people to look out for if they are offered any of these

D2 Coilover suspension Purple in colour
    racing.jpg
    Feels Rear strut Brace silver with purple mounts
    Full Spoon n1 Exhaust system including a extendable de-cat
    spoonmufflern1.jpg
    Apexi Rsm
    RSM_withflash.jpg
    it would be great if you guys could help me as i have seen that people have found things thanks to the help of members

Advertisement