Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anybody listen to Ray D'Arcy today?

• 02-07-2008 2:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all, this is my first post here, I just wondered if anybody was listening to Ray D'Arcy today/yesterday (Tuesday morning anyway). I woke up, and from what I gathered he had read out some heartfelt email earlier which provoked a huge response from texters, as is a template of the show. Nothing too strange, except I thought I heard D'arcy say that if anyone knew the sender of the email- referred to as "L" if I remember correctly- to contact his show confidentially. Now this was certainly an unusual step by him. I fell asleep again straight after that. So anyway, can somebody confirm that he did read out an email form this "L", and what was in this email?

See, on one level I just want to know if I imagined the whole thing or not. I sleep with the radio beside my bed, on all through the night and set more or less permanently to Today FM. This has led to some pretty surreal experiences where I've wondered whether I really did hear Ray talking about something, or I just dreamed it. Anyway...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

something to do with family issues from what I remember. Think they made contact with said person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭slickmcvic

yeah the show was hillarious today...that eejit comedien who blurted about about givin tommy tiernan bj's (her own cousin!!) to get the gig was comical due to rays complete lack of a response!!
    missed that L thing by the way....oh yeah 2day's wednesday!!...wrong day

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Airportman

LOL, I don't think I've ever heard such an awkward silence

Advertisement