Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know a good vet in Navan

Options
  • 02-07-2008 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I am looking for agood vet in the Navan area.

I have been going to the same vet, for a number of years and was happy enough with him, as it was just for the routine check up and vac's.

But my dog has been limping for the last couple of days and when we went last night, he seemed like he did not have a clue. Gave her medication and said come back in a week if no change.

Any suggestions would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Adnerb

I have a large dog and have to get his hip scored soon, my local vet recommended Smith & Foley, I think they are near Navan the exact address is Abbylands?? Their contact number 046 9023854.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Michael Carolan, Cannon Row, Navan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭suraheg

Mind me asking who the vet was?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Royal pet vet in Johnstown are good, i bring my lil bow wow there.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 T-max

Royal Pet Vet in Johnstown get my vote also !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 annielarkin

ya i agree. i have my 2 dogs going to royal pet vet in johnstown, just outside navan. excellent practice and would highly recommend. they give a free 6 month check up and weight loss clinics for ur dogs. really good. same vet there the whole time to and they check everything in the check up, heart eyes ears etc. excellent:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

I know it's not Navan, but Seamus Dardis in Duleek is absolutely fantastic. Looked after my poor cat at the end and was really great.

He came out to the house to put my poor Pyrenean to sleep at the end too.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Wiley1

Tate wrote: »
    I am looking for agood vet in the Navan area.

I have been going to the same vet, for a number of years and was happy enough with him, as it was just for the routine check up and vac's.

But my dog has been limping for the last couple of days and when we went last night, he seemed like he did not have a clue. Gave her medication and said come back in a week if no change.

Any suggestions would be great.

I have 4 dogs and i wouldn't go anywhere else other than the Animal Health Centre Flower hill, Noel Foley is a dog owner and is the best vet, I would highly recommend visiting there, even once and decide for yourself, Keep away from Pet mania, I have a mate that brought a Cocker Spaniel up there for grooming and the poor hound was cut to shreds and has developed all sorts of sores and phobias since...

Advertisement