Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smackdown Taping Spoilers 04/07/08

• 02-07-2008 10:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

The show opens with Triple H in MVP's V.I.P Lounge. Hunter calls MVP a power ranger and shows the video of Edge losing the World Championship. He then says Edge got "Punked up."

Edge comes out and says he is happy for his and Vickie's wedding. He says they should go to Las Vegas. I'm told Vickie is drawing a ton of heat, making it very hard to hear what is going on. Triple H interrupts by saying he would never sleep with Vickie but she is nicer looking than any other woman Edge has ever been with. Triple H vs. Edge is then set up for The Great American Bash pay-per-view later this month.

Michelle McCool b. Victoria, Kelly Kelly, Maryse, & Cherry.
    McCool will now face Natalya for the new diva championship title.

Jesse & Festus b. Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder
    Festus got the pin for the win. After the match Edge comes to the ring and cleans house on Jesse & Festus.

They cut to a video segment of Edge arguing with Vickie.

Jeff Hardy b. John Morrison

Umaga b. Funaki in a squash match.

Matt Hardy b. Shelton Benjamin, Chavo Guerrero, & Ken Kennedy is in a fatal four way match to retain the United States Championship.

Edge comes out and says this is a bunch of crab. He says he will be WWE Champion at The Great American Bash and goes on to say that he made Vickie, Ryder, and Hawkins what they were and no one likes him because he's a warrior.

Vickie comes out and Edge tells her the wedding is off.

I'm looking forward to the Edge/HHH feud for WWE title

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,341 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

you knew the Vickie/Edge wedding wouldn't go through in the end, but I don't understant what they are planning to do. They will be keeping Edge as a heel,mand there is no way they could make Vickie a face..... so are they just going to fire her, or put them back together as a couple next week?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

It id hold fire commenting on those spoilers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Where Vickie's kids to be on Smackdown this week???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Nice to see Edge getting to squash a tag team for once

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

I can see HHH putting Edge over:rolleyes:
    Anyways I dunno if this whole La Familia angle is over now, Ryder and Hawkins were bringing nothing to the table at all. Also Jeff v Morrison should be really good.

• Advertisement

MICHAEL HAYES IS BACK KIDS

rovert wrote: »
    MICHAEL HAYES IS BACK KIDS

Oh no does that mean Shelton Benjamin won't get a chance to main event:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Oh no does that mean Shelton Benjamin won't get a chance to main event:eek:

It seems to mean the opposite now. Mark Henry won a belt, Kofi Kingston won a belt, Cryme Tyme were involved in the Raw main event by Cena's side and Shelton got moved off ECW. D'Lo was also hired

What I mean is more Wrestling centric storylines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

I know Matt Hardy got drafted from Smackdown to ECW but are ECW wrestlers allowed to wrestle on Smackdown also???????

• Advertisement

JP Liz wrote: »
    I know Matt Hardy got drafted from Smackdown to ECW but are ECW wrestlers allowed to wrestle on Smackdown also???????

Yep and have being for ages, Miz, Punk (before going to Raw) and Morrison were constantly on SD. ECW and SD were taped right after each other in the same arena so it was always quite easy, although I think ECW is being taped closer to RAW now. I assume that means SD will have to stand on its own two feet which explains why it got tons of mid carders as well as main eventers in the draft.

Advertisement