Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Servers Gone...

• 02-07-2008 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

right so ive never updated and i dont know what version it was running but i wanted the new maps so i updated to 1.6. got the new maps now but i cant find any of the old servers i used to play. i didnt have any favourited. before id have about 50 <100 ping servers now i rarely get 1...

will 1.7 help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭theliam

dont know how i called the thread that, it should have read - old servers gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Lol

Yeah go with 1.7 most servers should be updated by now. Unless of course your favourite servers stuck on 1.5 :P .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

I'm with Christophicus on that one. Update to 1.7 and you'll have many servers available to you.

If all your "usual" servers are gone since you updated to 1.6 it simply means that these servers are running on a pre-1.6 version.

A couple of things about pings:

- Patches won't make your ping better or worse
    - The ping times shown in the built-in server browser are completely inaccurate, don't trust them

Advertisement