Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - July 2008

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Very humid all things considered.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Mobhi1

mike65 wrote: »
    Very humid all things considered.

Mike.

Dewpoints of 14 - 15 being reported at Dublin, Cork and Shannon Airports.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Just back from Wicklow about 60% cloud and very warm - 24°C according to the car thermometer. Was lovely.
    Cloudier in Ashford and 22°C and by the time I got back home is 100% cloudy and the temp is 17.4°C!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

The sun has shown itself a bit but its 80% cloud.

Mike.

Completely different feel, bright and fresh, shower clouds lurk though.

Mike.

• Advertisement

After a few light showers this morning has turned out to be a lovely afternoon with maybe 40% cloud which seems to be slowly melting away.
    Currently a fresh 17°C

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Nice day here a good deal of cloud but there is some big blue holes too, its a nice 17c. Avoided some showers in the zoo this morning. very breezy there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭RoisinD

We had lots of sunshine here in NW Clare today. Temps between 16- 18 with strong NW winds. Max gust 38mph. However not complaining as it gave us a chance to go outside for change. Also the solar panels reached their max today so a good day all round.:)

Fine day, nearly warm. Temp falling away rapidly enough.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Min of 9.6C
    14.6C atm and mostly clear and sunny.
    Feeling fresh in a NW wind.
    DP 10C
    RH 73.%

• Advertisement

I found last night horribly warm pity I don't have a thermometer.

Bright start, no wind, about 40/60 cloud cover.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Mobhi1

Last night was quite cool here with 8.2; currently a pleasant sunny, breezy 19.9.

Some early morning Vog has retreated to the mountain.
    Clear Blue sunny skies now with a light sea breeze and about 86f here on the big island.
    Great day for the wedding (not mine!!)...the 11 hour time difference is a killer though..now for a swim :D

Some early morning Vog has retreated to the mountain.
    Clear Blue sunny skies now with a light sea breeze and about 86f here on the big island.
    Great day for the wedding (not mine!!)...the 11 hour time difference is a killer though..now for a swim :D

I'm not jealous..at_all................................

Forecast back in the motherland is good for the coming week and truth be told its been pretty damn nice last few days so well, you can take yer vog and... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Supercell wrote: »
    you can take yer vog and... :p

stick it?

I declare summer open :) Must be about 20 with a very light breeze from the west-north-west. Only a few light sirus clouds

Mike.

Beautiful morning so went out to take some pics and then got attacked by swarms of flies, ended turning into a jog home(flies dont like moving objects it seems)..and jogging and me aint a pretty sight!
    Aches and pains now, suppose the exercise did me good though.

Clouding over now, currently 17.4°C

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Lovely day here (so far). Current temp 20.8c Looks like the band of what now looks like drizzle will make it to Dublin in the next hour or two.

Did anybody notice all the contrails (early) this morning?

DOCARCH wrote: »
    I did, no camera though. Tell me you got a snap of it for the Gallery.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

Cool enough for a jumper indoors. Cloudy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Snowbie wrote: »
    I did, no camera though. Tell me you got a snap of it for the Gallery.

Unfortunately no! My back garden is a bit confined to get a good shot/do it justice and I wasn't going out front in my boxers!! ;) By the time I was ready they weren't as impressive so I didn't bother!!!

I have seen mornings with even more contrails and criss crossing each so am waiting for that morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Weather BOFH

DOCARCH wrote: »

Noticed them too but was running late so didn't have time to grab the camera :(

Now 20.1C here after a high of 21.1C.

Cloudy veil moved in quietly in the last 2 hours, now thickening up.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Gone very cloudy now here too hope it clears over night. Pleasant high of 19c today. Weather looking good over the next few days! :)

Max of 21.3C
    17.1C atm
    DP 14.2C
    83% RH
    Humid sticky weather returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭RoisinD

Heavy cloud here all day with light mist this afternoon which has now turned much heavier.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

RoisinD wrote: »
    Heavy cloud here all day with light mist this afternoon which has now turned much heavier.:mad:

I feel you pain RoisinD, exact same here, a dull day with no sun eased into an even duller evening with lowering cloud and drizzle. Looks like tomorrow could be much the same along the Atlantic seaboard.

Almost perfectly clear blue skies this morning, warming up rapidly, going to be a hot one today I think.
    Currently 15.9°C and rising.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

In the clouds this morning. No wind though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Scarcely a cloud, already 20C
    oh happy days....

Advertisement