Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - July 2008

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

where are you???? its a wet miserable morning here in galway!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Blue skies out to sea and cloudy overhead here.
    16C

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Stunning morning here (see my webcam) , up to 18.9°C and rising, great stuff.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

21C, some cloud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Warm with early cloud breaking.

Mike.

• Advertisement

Snowbie wrote: »
    Blue skies out to sea and cloudy overhead here.
    16C
    Nothing changed here

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Weather BOFH

20.6C here but mostly cloudy with the odd glimpse of sun.

Cloud has regained the upper hand, its very muggy. Looking forwards to a horrible night :(

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭rc28

Starting to brighten up here, 19.3c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Max 22.9C
    Now cloudy 21C

• Advertisement

Max 21.7C
    21.3C atm and still cloudy.
    DP 15.7C
    Rh 71%
    If sun came out that temp will shoot up.
    Wind SW circa 5mph

When wind goes into the SE, the cloud should break up a bit.

Sun beats back the cloud and its very nice now.

Mike.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

21.6c here atm - very overcast and no wind.

About seven octas here with intermittent sunshine, currently 20.9°C
    Just back from Wicklow Town where (as usual it seems) it was beautiful with maybe 4 octas and very warm.
    Pity there isnt a synoptic station near the town as I suspect its a warm sunny spot compared to most places (in Ireland).
    Vartry lakes look glassy, views around there are lovely.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Wind has backed into the SE and cloud is breaking up. Temp fell back to 19C as wind is off the sea but has risen back up to 20C in the sunshine.
    DP remains at 16C
    74% RH

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Weather BOFH

High of 23.1C here earlier, now 20.6C, overcast and mostly calm, DP 16.6C.

Very muggy in the city earlier, horrible shopping weather!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Still 21.0c here - very muggy - might be the first open window night since 2006!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Very sticky here. Its a cloudy 19c

DOCARCH wrote: »
    Still 21.0c here - very muggy - might be the first open window night since 2006!
    Watch out for flying ants that should not be granted wings by the man above. Things are reckless and confused when flying. Kamikaze-ed onto the windscreen of the car when i was stopped at the lights. There everywhere and might end up beside you on the pillow:eek:

Bless my ceiling fan thingy though:D

Humid muggy Ant weather, nests breaking ups me thinks is why there all over the place.
    18.1C
    DP 15C
    82% RH

20.1c at 9pm! Thanks for the advice Snowbie - will sleep with my mouth shut! :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

I think today has been the muggiest day of the year! I

ts's like one of those days on the continent when you can sit outside and...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Mobhi1

Lovely night for sitting out in the garden - temp 18, DP 15, next to no wind; we could do with a lot more of these through the summer.

As for leaving window open, I don't know how people can sleep with the window shut - winter or summer!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭rc28

Snowbie wrote: »
    Watch out for flying ants that should not be granted wings by the man above. Things are reckless and confused when flying. Kamikaze-ed onto the windscreen of the car when i was stopped at the lights. There everywhere and might end up beside you on the pillow:eek:

Bless my ceiling fan thingy though:D

Humid muggy Ant weather, nests breaking ups me thinks is why there all over
    I've seen tons of flying ants today- i think I got bitten too.

16.2C
    Dp 14.4C
    Rh 89%
    1023.7mb and falling slightly.
    Overcast calm and muggy.

Looks like it's going to be a classic summers day today (2006 style rather than 2007!). Current temp. 13.8c - no wind - 100% clear blue sky - loads of dew on the grass.

16.9c at 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭RoisinD

Cloud and more cloud again today. No signs of blue sky here. Temp 15.4 with a E/SE wind of 11mph.

100% cloud, feels very muggy outside.
    Current temp 14.6°C

Overcast with spits of rain, horrid close night.

Mike.

Sunny but wind has taken edge off temps and humid conditions here so not feeling as muggy as recent.
    17.5C
    DP 14C
    Rh 80%
    Wind SE circa 10mph

• Advertisement

Some breaks in the cloud here now, hopefully its going to clear up for the afternoon.

Advertisement