Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbie showing why he is so important to SPurs

Options
  • 02-07-2008 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Read this quote from Alan Hutton:

"The Spurs boys have been brilliant. They have taken to me as quickly as I have to them. Robbie Keane has been a great support. I've got a house just round the corner from him and he's shown me the ropes of the area."

add this to Keane's famous jig after defeating ar5ena1, and his mad antics after defeating chelsea and it's clear to see that Keane is Mr Spurs and will continue to so important to Spurs next season.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

He is club captain, wouldn't expect anything less tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

seanson wrote: »
    Read this quote from Alan Hutton:

"The Spurs boys have been brilliant. They have taken to me as quickly as I have to them. Robbie Keane has been a great support. I've got a house just round the corner from him and he's shown me the ropes of the area."

add this to Keane's famous jig after defeating ar5ena1, and his mad antics after defeating chelsea and it's clear to see that Keane is Mr Spurs and will continue to so important to Spurs next season.
    AGREED.

Advertisement