Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Remi Gaillard - is this for real!?!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Hooligan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

Pure Class Remi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Thats quality. Although how long will he last running down the middle of the road with his shirt pulled up over his head before a car or truck takes him out! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

chdpoker wrote: »
    Hooligan

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

Quality . Love the bowling alley one :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

bloody 'ell he must have been annooying as a kid.

"Can I get me ball back Mr, i kicked it in your bedroom window"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

some of those shots are class, but id love to see how many times they took

reminds me, when we were kids we were playing football in the park. the ice cream van pulled up. the most skillful lad put the ball down and from around 25 yards away, curled the ball perfectly into the wee window, hitting the ice cream man in the face

ill never forget it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭BlueBandit

Sign him up Fergie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

event wrote: »

reminds me, when we were kids we were playing football in the park. the ice cream van pulled up. the most skillful lad put the ball down and from around 25 yards away, curled the ball perfectly into the wee window, hitting the ice cream man in the face

ill never forget it
    lol i did this myself a couple of times.One of my mates smashed the window though. Oh how we ran....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

chdpoker wrote: »
    lol i did this myself a couple of times.One of my mates smashed the window though. Oh how we ran....
    Was your jersey pulled up over your head as you ran! :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

hahaha... i would have loved to have seen something like that.

class video. love the pizza stand one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,792 ✭✭✭✭JPA

How many balls did he lose? They looked like good ones too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭NotWormBoy

Class shots, but some of them were him just being a tool. I'd be surprised if he doesn't get (or has already gotten) his head kicked in one of these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

This is great
    Is this Gaillard chap playing professionally?
    My favourite is the one where he gets the automatic doors to open and then kicks the ball in the police station :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

:eek: Wiki says he has Irish heritage -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remi_Gaillard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

Xavi6 wrote: »
    :eek: Wiki says he has Irish heritage -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remi_Gaillard
    He's Trappa's next Right Back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Reganio will be in here now saying Rafa should sign him any minute :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Not bad, lets claim him. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

He's Trappa's next Right Back

Lol :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Mr Alan wrote: »
    Reganio will be in here now saying Rafa should sign him any minute :rolleyes:

Why? Does being a knob come naturally to you? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

ill never forget it

I'd imagine he had plenty of goes at each.

In fairness , hitting small targets isnt that hard with a few goes. I usually get to my indoor game about 15 mins before everyone elsea on a Saturday. I usually just mess about but a few times I've spent the time chipping the ball at the basketball net about 30/40 yards saway (full height) . 90% of the shots hit the backboard and I can drop a few in. Once you find the range and power it's not that hard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

That's mental accuracy. There's some of them you wouldn't get no matter how many times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Stekelly wrote: »
    I'd imagine he had plenty of goes at each.

But for a good few of them, it looked like he had one go, like the pizza one, the ambulance one at the start, the man hole etc etc etc.

Cool video. Nice track with it also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Odds on Keegan seeing this video and trying to sign him.... :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Frisbee wrote: »
    Odds on Keegan seeing this video and trying to sign him.... :P

Yeah, Keegan has real a sh/t track record in the transfer market! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭MuPpItJoCkEy

Personally I'd like to bring him to Temple Bar on a Saturday night, have a few beers and perhaps a few Aftershocks etc, then suddenly when he's not expecting it, get a football out and say "lets hit the streets" and capture the madness on your own personal mobile!

He seems like a buzzy lad!

Advertisement