Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

External Hard Drive

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

First two are the same. The last one, 750GB Firewire for 85 euro, is a pretty good deal imo. It's not in stock until the 14th though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 blanchards

Thanks Sad Professor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,607 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

First two are the same. The last one, 750GB Firewire for 85 euro, is a pretty good deal imo. It's not in stock until the 14th though.

Apparently its not coming back to stock. Any similar deals for a 750GB out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

Apparently its not coming back to stock. Any similar deals for a 750GB out there?

Think that Western Digital model requires external power (plugged into a socket) also. So it might not be suitable if you wanna say use it as a portable hard drive say with your laptop.

Western Digital is a good brand though, have had one for 2yrs without any problems - been using it for college, with my laptop and for music and videos on my PS3. Model I have doesnt require a power adapter so its a lot more portable.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

None that I can find. Pixmania want 155 for the same model. Komplett were only expecting limited new stock, something like 14 when I ordered. Pretty damn good deal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement