Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Accomodation

Options
  • 02-07-2008 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Hi All,

There's a group of us looking to rent a house for a weekend in September.

I've googled my ass off any haven't really found much apart from Castle Oaks.

Does anyone know of any houses to rent for a weekend in the City?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mac 3

Hi Jimmy,

The Two Mile Inn hotel on the main Limerick - Galway rd has a separate block with "appartments", might be worth a call to the hotel and see what they'd charge. They're described on the website as "Cratloe Suites". These were only built in the last couple of years.

Two mile is 10 minutes from town during the quieter times of the day, I've never stayed there but these appartments / townhouses might be what you'd be after. Pub grub in Thady O Neal's next door was fairly good the last time i was there too.

Google it and let us know how you get on. Hope this is of help to you.

Mac

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'd say it would be hard enough to find a house to rent for such a short period of time.

I would try some of the budget hotels in the city like Jurry's Inn, Travel Lodge or Absolute, it would probably work out better.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭phog

What about the Clarion Suites on the Ennis Road?

Advertisement