Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time Has Come...

Options
  • 02-07-2008 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭

My 1000th post. :D

It's been a long journey, there were good times, and there were...not, so good times...

Overall, I'd give you all my thumbs up. What a brilliant site boards is. I'd like to thank all the mods, you're doing a great job keep up the good work.
    However, I would like to thank two in particular.

G'em!! What a lady. She's given me advice on and off the screens and I'd like to thank her for that. She really does show an interest and understanding. Gill...you rock my world.

AlmightyCushion...
    Although he has banned me from After Hours for a month which CAN I JUST SAY, is not justified, he is very funny though. I recomend you all PM him.

Looking back on this bumpy road my boards experience has been quality! The most laughable thing has to be my Soccer Access Request reaching 619 views! :D

Between the wind ups and the teasing I'm sure we're all still mates. To Dudess, we had our moments, we may not always see eye to eye but you have my respect. Hi5!

From my close friend The_Rigger to my paedofile stalker DesF, all my love.

To those I have offended, my apologies.

On that note, we leave behind our feuds, our disagreements and most importantly, our judgements. We begin this road...wherever the wind may take us...in a direction of peace and prosperity. We acknowledge one holy and apostolic church...oops getting carried away there.

Peace. :D
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

That post is so gay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

post count threads are frowned apon.....

in before lock and ban :p

congrats cheeky girl, hope you have a life outside the interweb too

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

mukki wrote: »
    in before lock and ban :p

I don't know this could make for some interesting thunderdome material

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

The title reads like a farewell post. You shouldn't get our hopes up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Cheeky_gal wrote: »

Blah Blah Blah...

c4awnk8x0dad15574287.jpg

no not rly! AMIRITE ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

to my paedofile stalker DesF, all my love.

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

we leave behind our feuds, our disagreements and most importantly, our judgements.

Wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

mukki wrote: »
    post count threads are frowned apon.....

They tend to get celebrated if you are around long enough and have enough post count.....standards double on a daily!!! :D

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

It's been a long journey
    Noob. :D

You didnt mention me. Im wounded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Cheeky Gal you make my head bleed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Cheeky Gal you make my head bleed

I don't think i've ever heard anything put so eloquantly.

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I <3 Cheeky_gal.

You just keep on going the way you are, don't mind the haters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

DesF wrote: »

You just keep on going the way you are, don't mind the haters.

Des u make me wet

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

I suppose you'll be wanting your own forum next.

Kids...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

I honestly don't know whether to feel offended or honoured. Um... you go girl?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

AlmightyCushion...
    Although he has banned me from After Hours for a month which CAN I JUST SAY, is not justified, he is very funny though. I recomend you all PM him.

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Well done, ya ghey thing. Great post for a northsider, all punctuated and grammered [sic] up. Hardly any misspellings.

Looking forward to reading the next 1000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

g'em wrote: »
    I honestly don't know whether to feel offended or honoured. Um... you go girl?

It's a compliment ya mad nut !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

This is quite possibly the saddest thing i've ever seen!!

Congrats you win at life... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Yeah but c'mon Cheeky_gal, you know as well as Pighead that not all compliments are great to receive.

Like imagine if Pighead were the greatest rapper in the world ever and had released loads of groundbreaking chart topping albums. Then along comes some tosser that calls himself Vanilla Ice who gets lucky and scores a number 1 single.

Reporter asks Vanilla "Who inspired you growing up?"
    Vanilla says "The one and only mothafcuking Pighead, there wasn't a day when I didn't listen to Pigheads beats and without him I wouldn't be stood here talking to you today, word up Pighead. Big respect yo dawg"

Would Pighead be happy with the above compliment? No chance. Pighead would be embarrassed to be in anyway associated with the faux rapper. In fact he'd probably put a cap in the mofo's ass.

Not saying G'em is gonna do that to you Cheeky_gal but it may be worth looking out for. Maybe invest in some bulletproof underpants or something. Pigheads just giving you some advice -vice baby.

• Advertisement

That's what I was afraid of.

funny-pictures-clownfish-anenome-en.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Pighead wrote: »

Would Pighead be happy with the above compliment? No chance. Pighead would be embarrassed to be in anyway associated with the faux rapper. In fact he'd probably put a cap in the mofo's ass.
    g'em wrote: »
    That's what I was afraid of.

So compliments aren't accepted these days? Are you all insane? Firstly, you both wish you were associated with me and secondly, you're both gay.

So compliments aren't expected these days? Are you all insane? Firstly, you both wish you were associated with me and secondly, you're both gay.
    Phew, that's better. I don't like it when you're all nicey nicey Cheeky_Gal, it's so.... not you

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Firstly, you both wish you were associated with me and secondly, you're both gay.
    WELL THAT MAKES THREE OF US.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Since the thread is teh ghey already i'll throw my 1000th post in here.

[\Hugs, oral, i love you man, fancy a bum? I like boards]

Now funky for the 1000th time....

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

It's been a long journey, there were good times, and there were...not, so good times...

Overall, I'd give you all my thumbs up. What a brilliant site boards is. I'd like to thank all the mods, you're doing a great job keep up the good work.

G'em!! What a lady. She's given me advice on and off the screens and I'd like to thank her for that. She really does show an interest and understanding. Gill...you rock my world.

AlmightyCushion...

Looking back on this bumpy road my boards experience has been quality! The most laughable thing has to be my Soccer Access Request reaching 619 views! :D

Between the wind ups and the teasing I'm sure we're all still mates. To Dudess, we had our moments, we may not always see eye to eye but you have my respect. Hi5!

On that note, we leave behind our feuds, our disagreements and most importantly, our judgements. We begin this road...wherever the wind may take us...in a direction of peace and prosperity. We acknowledge one holy and apostolic church...oops getting carried away there.

medal in the post for being so spiffy and awesome.

no, just kidding. no one cares.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Sorry but hold on a second, Rb got absolutly slated for a similar thread that was for a much more important occasion, 10,000 posts! Where's all those people now?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

kmart6 wrote: »
    Sorry but hold on a second, Rb got absolutly slated for a similar thread that was for a much more important occasion, 10,000 posts! Where's all those people now?!

I was one of them, but Rb made me change my ways.

Also, I heart Cheeky_gal.

DesF wrote: »
    Also, I heart Cheeky_gal.

True story.

She's like mould. You really don't want her anywhere near you, but she grows on you whether you like it or not. She seems innocuous, but all it takes is a small dose to make you feel terribly, awfully, nauseous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

AlmightyCushion...

stoned_1.jpg

You never fail to entertain cheeky!

I <3 cheeky_gal

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement