Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2008, What Games are you looking forward to (Rumoured or already confirmed)

Options
2»

Comments

for me its UFC 2009 . I have been waiting 2 years for it already . It better live up to the expectation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Diablo 3
    Starcraft 2
    C&C RA 3

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

yeah wouldnt mind seeing some more dawn of war 2 footage as well as empire total war

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Im hoping they'll announce another coh expansion :-).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

GT5 for PS3. All I'm looking forward to for the PS3 atm.

Some stuff on Street Fighter 4, Forza Motorsport 3 and something from codemasters about what their plans are for the F1 series.

Some sort of preview/gameplay from the Splinter Cell Conviction would be cool also.

Are Valve going to be there at all? :confused: If they are, they might show off more of Left 4 Dead and maybe something on CSS with the new source engine.

I'd like to say KOTOR but just wasn't that impressed with the 2nd one. I'm looking forward to the Force Unleashed though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

WipEout for the PS3 should be at this, check out the screens at Gamespot!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Gears Of War 2 will be the most anticipated game for me this year.

'I'm in the zone baby!' :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

I have no idea of the dates, but:

Final Fantasy XIII
    Saints Row 2
    Bioshock 2
    Gran Turismo 5

Also, I know they are already released, but I'm looking forward to playing Metal Gear Solid 4 and Lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

nealmac wrote: »
    I have no idea of the dates, but:

Final Fantasy XIII --- 2009 Most Likely (Could be 2010 though)
    Saints Row 2 --- October 08
    Bioshock 2 --- 2009/10 (PS3 Version of #1 out this Crimbo)
    Gran Turismo 5 --- Again 2009 (Spring or summer)

Also, I know they are already released, but I'm looking forward to playing Metal Gear Solid 4 and Lost.

Lost is fairly cheap now if your interested. I seen it 2nd hand for €25 in Xtravision.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

Thanks mate. I was too lazy to google it :p

As for Bioshock 2, I'll wait and see does a PC version come out. I prefer to play FPS's with the mouse/keyboard combo, as it's much faster.

Lost most be pretty sh*t if it's being sold used already. I have no idea what it's like, but the trailer I seen looks fantastic. Also, being a big fan of the show might have something to do with it. So it looks like I could be disappointed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

next gen wolfenstein.

hells yeah :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

nealmac wrote: »

Lost most be pretty sh*t if it's being sold used already. I have no idea what it's like, but the trailer I seen looks fantastic. Also, being a big fan of the show might have something to do with it. So it looks like I could be disappointed :(

It's basically like an episode of the show, which is great in some ways but there's very little game attached to it and you'll complete it in a day or two.

If you're a fan of the show you should play it though, you could probably pick it up second hand then sell it on afterwards and wouldn't be too out of pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭cono121

PS3

SOCOM
    FIFA 09
    COD5

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I was just on Gamespot there and they've a good list of 180 odd games that supposedly will be on show. Off the list, the ones that I'm fairly interested in seeing (apart form the ones I listed before) are:

Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising
    Stormrise
    Red Faction: Guerrilla
    Wheelman
    Darksiders: Wrath of War
    Golden Axe: Beast Rider
    Empire: Total War
    and
    inFAMOUS

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

humanji wrote: »
    Jagged Alliance 3 - I love this series, and the news that they were making a third one made me soil myself (I'll leave it up to you to decide whether I mean that literally or figuratively). It's meant to be released by the end of the summer, so we'll see.

Oh God yes. Big fan of those games.

Advertisement