Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Jen actually fancy Dale???

Options
  • 02-07-2008 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Or is she just stringing him along? I'm finding it hard to come to a decision on this one :confused:

Granted she does love flirting with Stu but is so hell bent on reminding all housemates how "besotted" Dale is with her!

Attention-seeking princess or afraid to commit due to issues outside the house?? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jentomgrant

Attention-seeking princess!

Without a doubt! I cant stand her, she is totally up her own bottom! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Greenapplesea, you are finding it hard to come to a decision about this? Janey, Jennifer is finding it hard to come to a decision too!

As for Dale, the man is so impossibly inarticulate that even if he did know what he felt he would not be able to say it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭greenapplesea

Hhmmm...Alice,

Is she finding it hard to come to a decision though? This is what I'm wondering. Does she know she doesn't like him and has decided to play him along to keep the attention all focused in her direction? I mean she just keeps bringing it up over and over again with people, reminding them of how mad about her he is!

Without a doubt! I cant stand her, she is totally up her own bottom! :mad:

She really is!!!! I bet she totally plays on the whole Cheryl Cole/ Rachel Bilson/ Jennifer Love Hewitt lookey-likey thing.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

:rolleyes:

/leaves

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I can't wait to see her face when they show her dales entry video and that he was just going in to the house to 'nail some fanny'

LolaDub wrote: »
    I can't wait to see her face when they show her dales entry video and that he was just going in to the house to 'nail some fanny'

Ha that's priceless! Never thought of that- I realy hope they do! Good thinking LolaDub! :)

Loladub, did Dale really say that? What a charming turn of phrase!

Ha that's priceless! Never thought of that- I realy hope they do! Good thinking LolaDub! :)

Thank you!

Yes he did say that on his entry video. http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=vOpZOvw1DfI&NR=1

Oh he is horrid.:eek:
    Just watched the vide (thanks Loladub). He even said he "can't stand children" - oh dear me, not looking so good for Dale & Jen forever 'n' ever...

• Advertisement

You're welcome!

and he's a P.E. teacher!!!!!!:eek:

Advertisement