Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello Lads !

Options
  • 02-07-2008 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi my name is Mantas and i was reading that forum for couple of months...and just now decided to say hello i like guns shooting and hunting like all of us in here... I have a CZ .22lr, Browning .12, Tikka T3 tactical .223 is there any body in here around waterford or wexford...? So hello to every one once again and keep this forum alive... :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Mac Tire

Welcome, im not from your neck of the woods although im sure there are plenty of guys on here alot closer to you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Hi ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

Welcome to the madness :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭tiny-nioclas

well matas, fáilte! west waterford man here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mantas_jok

Where about do you shoot buddy? and what kind off guns do you have?:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

mantas_jok wrote: »
    Hi my name is Mantas and i was reading that forum for couple of months...and just now decided to say hello i like guns shooting and hunting like all of us in here... I have a CZ .22lr, Browning .12, Tikka T3 tactical .223 is there any body in here around waterford or wexford...? So hello to every one once again and keep this forum alive... :D
    what part

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭thehair

hello their this is thehair:D co mayo

did you ever do meeting in here?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

There was supposed to be an open invite for a day of clay shooting in Midlands a while back. Don't know whether it ever came off though, as I couldn't attend due to a competition elsewhere. Anyone else go? Wouldn't mind if someone wanted to organise it again actually, as there's a lull in the season at the moment, especially after the Nationals.

well i think it wud be nice to organise some kind off meeting... what do you thin lads? and Girls... :rolleyes: if there is any... is there?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

mantas_jok wrote: »
    and Girls... :rolleyes: if there is any... is there?

There are a few.

Maybe organise it for sometime in August. I should have my shottie sorted by then and a few rounds through it for good measure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Quite a few of us - covering all disciplines!:D

LB6 wrote: »
    Quite a few of us - covering all disciplines!:D

mmm only .22:(steve:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

There was supposed to be an open invite for a day of clay shooting in Midlands a while back. Don't know whether it ever came off though, as I couldn't attend due to a competition elsewhere. Anyone else go? Wouldn't mind if someone wanted to organise it again actually, as there's a lull in the season at the moment, especially after the Nationals.

You got me thinking, think ill start a new clay day thread, same as last. everybody was very interested in the one i proposed earlier on in the year but a lot of people were busy on the weekend agreed, alot of new members since then so hoping for a better response this time.

You got me thinking, think ill start a new clay day thread, same as last. everybody was very interested in the one i proposed earlier on in the year but a lot of people were busy on the weekend agreed, alot of new members since then so hoping for a better response this time.

and .22 rinfire also:eek::D

If I could at all, I'd go. I'd take the shottie and the rifle perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

dont forget 9mm, 38, 38s, 45 and while we're at it, pellets for air-rifle and cartridges for shotguns - so now - what was it you were saying?:D

LB6 wrote: »
    dont forget 9mm, 38, 38s, 45 and while we're at it, pellets for air-rifle and cartridges for shotguns - so now - what was it you were saying?:D
    is that all:eek:

what about a .50cal:P

so what do you think if we wud do one somewhere in the midle of Ireland that wud be handy for everyone to come... and what wud you like to do maybe somthing like camping or BBQ style,what do you think?

• Advertisement

Well, bitemybanger has started a thread in the Target Shooting section organising a day of shooting down in Midlands, which is in Blueball, Offaly, fairly centrally located. Show your interest there and come down for the day and meet people if you like. I'm looking forward to it myself.

Advertisement