Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mondello Sunday 6th July

• 02-07-2008 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering if you think this Sunday will be any good in Mondello. Its round 2 of the Irish Masters......

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

I'll be racing myself! (Not in the Masters obviously...)

That's if I don't bury the bike in the tyre wall again... :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see the Masters race though! Some big names coming! Wonder if the lap record will be beaten (weather permitting of course)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭millyj

is all that happening on sunday then? Sorry IO dont have a clue, just trying to think of somewhere good to take my bf on a date....he is into bikes......

You HAVE to bring him to Skerries on Saturday then! Road racing Action for the masses! He'll love it!

And if you want to see some circuit racing, come to Mondello on Sunday as well! It's a Clubman's event so you'll be able to walk around the paddock and everything!

Big motorcycle racing week-end ahead! You're lucky with the dates! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭famagusta

any idea what time it kicks off in mondello? doesn't say on website

It was on all day. Ususally qualifying starts at 9:30 and the last race of the day is at around 18:00.

• Advertisement
Advertisement