Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin 15/Meath/Kildare T-shirt Printing

Options
  • 02-07-2008 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hey guys, looking for a place i can go to get slogans/pictures etc onto a t-shirt around Blanchardstown, Maynooth and that area. Anyone know of a place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Kildare. Mods, apologies if not the best forum.

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

How many? What type of t-shirts and what are you looking to get put on them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

I have found www.vistaprint.ie very good for t-shirts and designs. You usually get one free in their promotions too. No affiliation, just a happy customer.

If its something relatively simple you need printed, would you consider saving money and doing it yourself? All you need is a printer, pack of t-shirt transfers and an iron. I did this myself for a stag do and they turned out great...

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

try www.quickstitch.ie they're around maynooth...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Vonn1

Just thought i would update this post as I was searching for a t-shirt printing place around the Kildare area and came across this thread from 2008.
    I contacted the referral above www.quickstitch.ie who are based in Maynooth.
    I urgently needed a t-shirt printed up for work and these guys were excellent. They did it on the spot and am very happy with the result.
    I also came across some nice ideas for personalised christmas presents while there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭paul71

Inkjet world in Maynooth are doing this now. Near Dunnes stores on the other side of the road from The Stonehaven and Rebel Pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Vonn1 wrote: »
    Just thought i would update this post as I was searching for a t-shirt printing place around the Kildare area and came across this thread from 2008.
    I contacted the referral above www.quickstitch.ie who are based in Maynooth.
    I urgently needed a t-shirt printed up for work and these guys were excellent. They did it on the spot and am very happy with the result.
    I also came across some nice ideas for personalised christmas presents while there...

They're decent alright, and much easier to get to now that they've moved into Maynooth.

Advertisement