Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey's Anatomy (US Pace) *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Their biggest mistake was not killing off Izzie at the end of the last season.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

The biggest mistake was not axing the show after season 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Link to first 10 mins of season finale! http://perezhilton.com/2010-05-18-the-first-10-minutes-of-greys-finale

Wowee!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭Shelga

That was crazy! :eek:
    Who was the gunman looking for Derek? He looks familiar but couldn't place him.

Shelga wrote: »
    That was crazy! :eek:
    Who was the gunman looking for Derek? He looks familiar but couldn't place him.
    He was the guy who was taking a lawsuit out against the hospital for the death of his wife, Derek had meetings with him and his lawyers a few episodes ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Regina Phalange

I was just about to post
    Gossip Girl - shots fired, One Tree Hill - shots fired
    90210 - I bet shots will be fired!

Its a good teaser, I didn't expect
    Meredith to be so happy
    tbh

I really hope its not
    McDreamy
    !

Knew that guy would creep up again, he looked like he was up to something!

So glad it's 2 hours..... Should be good!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Aww man!! Those 10 mins were mighty! :eek:

That dude
    the one doing the firing
    was just in the Irish episode last night were his wife died.

How many episodes left in Ireland?? I'm leaving in 2 weeks and no doubt will miss all of this and the US will probably be finished >.< arrgghh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭Shelga

Didn't think covering my post in the spoiler thingy was necessary as it says spoilers in the title?? The whole thread is one big spoiler so why would anyone who doesn't want to know plotlines read it? :confused:

Anyway, should be a good episode on Friday! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Ah sure it's just that bit more exciting highlighting and reading all the mini spoilers :p

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

plain and simple - I CANT WAIT FOR THIS!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 oopsie

^^ ditto! (been careful not to read any of the spoilers) but i hope the cliffhanger isn't a a lame-o case of Lexie choosing between Karev and McSteamy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Wow - cant wait to see it!!!

Very graphic!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

@oopsie....can totally see that happening. havent read any spoilers cause frankly i dont want to know :) but its good guessing!

i love the not knowing...arrhgghgh! not too long left!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

I wasn't expecting it to be so graphic! I kinda went off watching GA but definitely going to get back into the episodes leading up to this.

I saw a trailer for it last week. It didn't show
    the old man
    shooting so I thought it was going to be
    Owen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Blushingblue

Just finished watching it....WOW
    My heart is never going to recover I think!

My review
    Bailey's parts by the elevator with Mary and Charlie and Christina's parts in surgery with the gunman, were amazing acting by both actress and brilliant writing.
    I ended up liking the Mercy Westers more than the rest of the season (well except April), which figures due to who ended up dead!
    I like who ended up with/picked who and also I'm glad my favourite Mercy Wester didn't get gunned down! (and was it only me that had seen some surgery sparkage between Christina and Dr. Avery?)
    I was afraid after seeing the 10 minute preview that they would just shoot all them!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,730 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm happy
    Reed
    is gone I hoped
    Avery and Charles
    would be around

I love Meredith and Cristina's friendship

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭thegoodgirl

Seriously can't wait to get home to watch this. Been waiting forward to it all week. Dam work getting in the way of my tv watching

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

This was one of the best Season Finales every. Loved it!!

Reed getting shot in the head at the very start, really set the pace I think!

McBaby didn't last very long though. Poor Mer, her happiness was short lived. Well done Christina for doing such a good job and with a gun to her head part of the time!

Lexie loves Alex, but Alex still loves Izzy. Uh-oh, there's gonna be trouble next season.

Miranda was smart, very smart to pretend she wasn't a surgeon. Poor Charles though.

The only thing I found a bit far-fetched in all of this was how long it took S.W.A.T. to get in !!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Holy ****! I had no idea this show could be this good. Graphic but intense!
    I hate that they killed that cute small doctor lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭líreacán

That was...shocking. Wow. When that first shot was fired, my heart stopped, so very cold, really hit home that this man was going to stop for nothing. Bailey and that Mercy Percy was very touching. Still trying to process it all! GA has been weak the past while, but I still watched it out of loyalty, now something like this happens and I love it again, and now have to wait til next season!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

It was a great finale. I was disappointed they did not leave a cliffhanger for the next season.

líreacán wrote: »
    That was...shocking. Wow. When that first shot was fired, my heart stopped, so very cold, really hit home that this man was going to stop for nothing. Bailey and that Mercy Percy was very touching. Still trying to process it all! GA has been weak the past while, but I still watched it out of loyalty, now something like this happens and I love it again, and now have to wait til next season!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

Totally agree, they played it out so well.

Just a quick question why are things spoiler tagged? Isn't this the US thread, so it's already aired? Surely that, plus the spoiler warning on top is enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Wow. I've really not cared about this show for a long time, but this episode was amazing. I finished watching it about an hour ago and I'm still freaking out. I had to stop halfway through for a break because I thought I was going to have a heart attack with the stress! :D

Jaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭TrixIrl

That actually just broke my heart...several times. Damn you Shonda Rhimes.....dont EVER do anyting like that again.... yes,yes i loved it but i cant frickin stop crying now!

Amazing double episode. So sad about Percy though, he could have been saved!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭TrixIrl

Yup totally agree Percy could have been saved - all i kept thinking was that the iv bag wasnt that important considering the scale of things so why the frick didnt mandy moore help bailey pull him along???

Saddest moment of the night for me had to be either mer watcing derek getting shot or her losing the baby - poor mer :(

TrixIrl wrote: »
    Yup totally agree Percy could have been saved - all i kept thinking was that the iv bag wasnt that important considering the scale of things so why the frick didnt mandy moore help bailey pull him along???

Saddest moment of the night for me had to be either mer watcing derek getting shot or her losing the baby - poor mer :(

I was thinking the same thing and the I remembered that she was wearing a bag and probably had that protrouding out of her bowel area. Probably meant she couldn't lift or pull anything. I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

I LOVED it - less than 10 minutes in a two people shot :eek:

I thought it was really well done - as intense as it was there were a few funny lines thrown in with Christina & Meredith being all shiny happy before they realised what was going on - I loved Arizona's 'Don't scare the makers of the tiny humans'!

I think my heart stopped when Bailey was pulled from under the bed. And when Meredith thought Derek was dead. The tears started when Bailey realised the lifts were working. Bailey and Christina were (and usually are) brilliant.

I thought this was an interesting insight into the thoughts behind the show. What Shonda Rhimes has to say about herself!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭thegoodgirl

I always thought they'd never beat the series ending in season 2 with Denny dying and that very hot scene with Mer and Der in the exam room, that was class stuff. But they did it again. I know a couple people who gave me on GA but i'm a loyal fan and thought they rewarded me for that.

I was holding my breath for the whole 2 episodes. Cristina and Bailey were brilliant and Mer when she says so bluntly I'm having a miscarraige I was crying, so sad but so real as the trauma of thinking Derek was dead was too much for her and McBaby.

I never liked Percy but by the end of the episode I was wishing someone would come along and save him.

The sparks between Avery and Cristina in surgery were great, might be something there next season. I'm so sick of Owen so go Avery.

Only thing I didn't like was lexie and Alex, she doesn't love him she loves Mark and so do I. I was crushed having to watch him watch Lexie say I love you to Alex.

Great Stuff, roll on september for more Greys, can't wait! :D

Advertisement