Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey's Anatomy (US Pace) *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Whoever thought that the singing was a good idea in the episode should be shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I really enjoyed the singing episode. Lots of different little bits going on around the main story.

Looks like I am in a minority here :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,972 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

yeah the singing episode was pretty horrific tbh, i enjoy the dialogue and interaction between the characters but having them sing just completely ruins that for me

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I think I somehow missed Episode 20, but if it was anything like Episode 21... what a snoozefest.

The characters are all getting really same-y now and I feel like when the show isn't going around killing people it's really really boring. I also completely fail to see the point in bringing in new characters just to have them leave in a few episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/patrick-dempsey-greys-anatomy-leaving-vanity-fair/

^ Looks like season 8 will be the last for Mer and Der, might be best to end the show next season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭thegoodgirl

I knew it would happen one day but I got very sad reading that. Greys is my number 1 show. They better go together and not just take the option where they kill Derek off......that would kill the whole show :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

This makes me sad, I love Derek but I'd rather they kill him off and do another season without him than have no Greys at all .

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Ticktactoe

Thought they would all knock a few more seasons out of it before the main characters decided to leave.

All good things come to an end folks :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

It has been lack lustre for many a season now. Time to euthanise the patient.

Agreed, as I said before in this thread, if they're not shocking everyone by killing off characters left right and centre, the show is hum-drum at best as of late.
    D.N.R.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Episode 13... all I can say is that the shark has been well and truly jumped now! It didn't even make any sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Episode 13... all I can say is that the shark has been well and truly jumped now! It didn't even make any sense.

It was a what if/alternative reality/universe episode.

McLoughlin wrote: »
    It was a what if/alternative reality/universe episode.
    ORLY?

It was garbage is what it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

It was worth it for cokehead lexie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭Paudee

It was worth it for cokehead lexie

Well fuck everything :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,972 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Paudee wrote: »
    Well fuck everything :'(

Out of all the characters that were up for the chop there shes probably the one ill miss the least

Really wanted Owen and Teddy gone hope she stays gone now

RIP Lexie

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

That was so freaking obvious.

Oh well, makes sense I guess. Lexie didn't exactly have much going for her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Very underwhelmed with it as a Finale I have to say. It didn't grip me at all and I almost didn't care that Lexie died.

The only time I got excited was when you could see Hunt was figuring out something was wrong and sure then it ended!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

shinny wrote: »
    Very underwhelmed with it as a Finale I have to say. It didn't grip me at all and I almost didn't care that Lexie died.

The only time I got excited was when you could see Hunt was figuring out something was wrong and sure then it ended!

agree 100%

if the owen figuring out part about half way through it would have been better, love the fact also alex was ringing the phone, and rather then get a out of service signal it rang yet none of the injured heard it?!?

also surprised webber and co didn't realise something was up when they hadn't shown up an hour after supposed to land, no texts/calls/anything after asking April to get the dry cleaning for them?

makes no sense really, and i was expecting a tear jerker like always, but i felt completely detached from the emotion they were attempting to convey,

and a very underwhelming finale.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Have to say I loved this finale, some really strong acting and gruesome scenarios.

Next season should be interesting, can't understand why no one has even looked for them yet? Or why they all sat there and let the fire die out.

Don't think any ending is going to beat Izzie and George in the lift though. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

Meathlass wrote: »
    Have to say I loved this finale, some really strong acting and gruesome scenarios.

Next season should be interesting, can't understand why no one has even looked for them yet? Or why they all sat there and let the fire die out.

Don't think any ending is going to beat Izzie and George in the lift though. :(
    the rampage, george dieing

was an ok finale, lexies death seemed a little underwhelming, glad to see the back of teddy though, id say christina will probably take over from her when she returns, i do wonder how there gonna play out how karev, kepner and avery end up hanging around, karev i can see hanging around cause arizona will be out, the other 2 i dunno cause its not like there is a reason kepner could be rehired,

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Maybe April will take Lexie's place and redo her final year of residency or something stupid like that. Or she could end up working in the cafeteria :pac:

phasers wrote: »
    Maybe April will take Lexie's place and redo her final year of residency or something stupid like that. Or she could end up working in the cafeteria :pac:
    You can be sure that's exactly what they'll do. I think Dempsy is leaving too after his whole announcement that season 8 would be his last and then saying it was taken out of context - I'm not sure the change of heart and a signing for 2 more seasons is actually true; more of a foiler.

Who do we have out there alive? Meredith, Cristina, Arizona, Mark and Derek. Here are my predictions:
    • Meredith - well, main character and narrator. She won't die until the show dies.
    • Cristina - Will live... and become head of cardio at SGMW now that Teddy is gonezo.
    • Arizona - Dead as a doornail I'm sorry to say. With Callie being too positive about everything it's almost a certainty in my book. Plus it is the only way Karev stays at SGMW now. Add to that that the fact that Jessica Capshaw is now pregnant with her third child and it doesn't look good. She also seems OK at the moment (better than Mark who is the obvious choice for death) but has that cough - the only way she lives is if the next guy dies...
    • Mark - ...and he won't. Mark is comic relief and is too obvious a choice to die. Plus it would be too easy; lazy writing IMO.
    • Derek - dead. Dempsy wants to leave the show and has said so publicly; I know at least one character is leaving due to a breakdown in contract re-negotiation and I can almost guarantee it's Dempsy. Did anyone catch what he said at the very end after Cristina told them all to stay awake?

phasers is dead on (pun intended) about what keeps April at SGMW and if she stays (and with Lexi dead) Avery will certainly stay as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Really like the show. April and Avery Awww! so sweet and cute together! :)

I haven't seen the last two episodes yet of the season. Only up to speed on Sky Living.

From what I can see any of those characters mentioned could go.

Ya that is a possibility for April that she repeat her year again meaning she and avery both stay.....anything is possible can't wait till the next season which I think is the last is it?
    I've only seen the episode when they got to point of getting their results don't know about April's but looks like she failed as she seemded upset so guessing that is likely the case that she end up repeating her year!

She is a good doctor, bright but talks too much! I can relate to her in a lot of ways though lol, in terms of interest, values and personality and understand her and where she is coming from. It be interesting how she tackles the whole religion/virginity storyline along with the possibility of things happening with avery. I so want that to happy for her the chemistry between them has been there a good while even if they have been friends for most of this time but I do hope they do get together they be a great couple and well suited and both good for each other! Their chemistry comes alive and is very much electric I think on screen!! Delighted it happened for them but a bit surprised it happened at all! Always wanted them to get together but was hard to know if it would ever happen.

Can't wait to see how that unfolds!

Can't really comment on the lexie thing until I see the season 8 finale.
    (RIP Lexie in advance if she does leave,
    really like her and hope Mark can come to his senses about her after she declared her love for him!)

Took me a while to get into the show a few years back, had to catch up with all the previous seasons to get to speed but really liking it now after the past few seasons/years!

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Pomplamousse

So annoyed they killed off Lexie, she was by far my favourite character. Had they killed off anyone else I wouldn't have been bothered at all, I don't find any of them likeable anymore, I can see next season going even more downhill:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

http://tvline.com/2012/07/16/greys-anatomy-gaius-charles/

He's very good, was great on Pan Am: Grey’s Anatomy‘s ninth season is shaping up to be a real Smash: Friday Night Lights grad Gaius Charles is joining the cast in a recurring role

• Advertisement

Eric Dane aka McSteamy is leaving :(

Advertisement