Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey's Anatomy (US Pace) *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why the spoiler tags? The finale episode has aired in the US :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Spoiler
    When Jackson carried the child out..sweet Jesus
    I absolutely hate Arizona. The whole leg thing got very boring so I was kinda hoping that she would be killed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 jessicaxxx

i was so nervous all the way through not knowing what was going to happen and who was going to be killed it was very well written.

so happy meridth and the baby were ok love her and derek:) I hate april really wish they killed her off she is so annoying jackson could do so much better! love the whole jo and alex thing. I really wish christina would just have a baby for owen im sure she would love it once its born!

cant wait for next series:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why the spoiler tags? The finale episode has aired in the US :confused:

Because not everyone has seen it. I had the revenge finale spoiled because i subscribe to the thread and someone put a major plot line in a post without a spoiler. It was visiable in my email without me even deliberatly reading it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I used to watch this show more regularly but had stopped a few years back. I caught the finale last night anyway on RTE and made me remember why I stopped watching.

I've no problem with people following their heart but this show does it to an unbelievably obnoxious level which just makes the characters hard to like. Case in point, you have April, who has just been proposed to.....making it blatantly obvious to everyone including her new fiance that she's in love with Jackson.

• Advertisement

Sandra Oh is leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

Sandra Oh is leaving
    id say expect one or two others to leave also, there was some talk of pompeo leaving, wonder what they'd do if that happened, would have been fine if chyler leigh stayed, could the show go on without a grey in the cast,

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

don ramo wrote: »
    id say expect one or two others to leave also, there was some talk of pompeo leaving, wonder what they'd do if that happened, would have been fine if chyler leigh stayed, could the show go on without a grey in the cast,

I think they've been priming the new young Dr's to take over a more major role in the show as the older cast leaves. It still makes too much money to just axe it and the show runners have done well in introducing new characters over the years

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

I think they've been priming the new young Dr's to take over a more major role in the show as the older cast leaves. It still makes too much money to just axe it and the show runners have done well in introducing new characters over the years
    oh yeah no doubt they done a good job with so many new characters being added over the years, but if pompeo leaves there will be no grey on the show and its called greys anatomy, it would be kind of odd to continue without her,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

don ramo wrote: »
    oh yeah no doubt they done a good job with so many new characters being added over the years, but if pompeo leaves there will be no grey on the show and its called greys anatomy, it would be kind of odd to continue without her,

But the hospital is the grey-sloan memorial so still has the same play on words as the book grays anatomy. I get what you mean though she has been the main character and the title originally referred to her I couldn't really see it going on withhout her or patrick dempsey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Grey's Anatomy still has excellent viewing figures - and sales abroad - and ABC have stated that they want it to continue for a long time yet. As we've seen time and time again, that's down to holding on to your existing stars and making sure the new ones are of a similar calibre to those leaving. That's a big ask.

The Law & Order franchise basically went into meltdown with replacements that didn't command the screen or hold interest as well as those that left. The sole exception is Law & Order SVU, who've kept Mariska Hargity and brought in the likes of Danny Pino.

GA's challenge is that they find an actor and character that can match up to Sandra Oh/Cristina Yang. Not sure about the up-and-coming crop of interns. I think they need at least one marquee signing to fill the huge gap Sandra Oh leaves.

James Remar is joining
    as Alex's dad
    :cool:

Yay Richard is alive but a shame Brooks is dead as she was the most interesting of the new bunch of interns, Shane you little asshole :mad:

Arggghhh, spoiler tags please :) I'm subscribed to this thread and opened the email and saw the above :(

On the plus side I thought it wasn't back for another week so now I can go and watch it :)

mel.b wrote: »
    Arggghhh, spoiler tags please :) I'm subscribed to this thread and opened the email and saw the above :(

On the plus side I thought it wasn't back for another week so now I can go and watch it :)

Sorry I didn't think I needed to use spoiler tags once eppy had aired

no problem :) I don't know if there are any hard and fast rules about when to use them :confused: However considering the episode screened less than 24hrs ago and you mentioned outcomes of plot lines from the last years season finale, I would have used them.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Pomplamousse

What did people think of the new episode?
    It kinda bored me :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

The last series was a bit of a slow burn at the start too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Yay Richard is alive but a shame Brooks is dead as she was the most interesting of the new bunch of interns, Shane you little asshole :mad:

I genuinely didn't see that coming

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

I genuinely didn't see that coming
    She's probably in the upcoming Veronica Mars movie,
    but they always go against the grain, look at April that came back & shocked everyone. Looks like someone who thought their ego was big, is now coming back to the small screen after some woeful movies & less of the $12M paychecks comin in. More here

• Advertisement

Just please kill off Arizona already

• Registered Users Posts: 2 AmyP123

I love this show, when is it back to RTE?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

AmyP123 wrote: »
    I love this show, when is it back to RTE?
    Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Returns on Jan 8 2014 on Sky Living

RTE usually not too far behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Anyone seen that latest ep? How do you think April's going to react?

Runaway Bride with Jackson :P

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Never saw it, what happened? Use spoilers please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

Jackson stood up in the Church and told April he loved her, it ended with her looking at him

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I really hope she marries Mathew.
    They're just the cutest couple.
    Poor Stephanie,that would have to be the most awkward experience ever.

Dying to find out what happened with Derek on the phone to the president.Mer won't be happy if her work gets sidelined again.

So April took off and married Jackson, will his mammy be happy?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

So April took off and married Jackson, will his mammy be happy?

probably not at the way they did it! especially see her annoyed that a: jackson did it without her there, and b: didn't she like stephanie in the end? can't imagine she'll be too impressed about that,

and now with him causing problems for the hospital it will be interesting to see if she steps in, in his place,

also feel for poor Karev, everything has been going wrong for him since for ever in the girlfriend department, and now he's about to lose another one since she doesn't want to get married and they cannot see each other if they don't! :(

Advertisement