Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey's Anatomy (US Pace) *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

haha as i thought i am at US pace, but i am loving the latest episodes,

last nights was a real tear jerker.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭sioda

Kept expecting Derek to turn up last night great episode. Been a good season imho.

Loved the chief backing up Amelia and of course super heroes :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

sioda wrote: »
    Kept expecting Derek to turn up last night great episode. Been a good season imho.

Loved the chief backing up Amelia and of course super heroes :-P
    I actually thought it was ultra cringey - what was up with that plot point guy that kept asking Grey questions; like aren't you supposed to be a doctor? Lazy writing from a show that is just phoning it in at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Is Patrick Dempsey off shooting a movie or something? He's been gone a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I actually thought it was ultra cringey - what was up with that plot point guy that kept asking Grey questions; like aren't you supposed to be a doctor? Lazy writing from a show that is just phoning it in at this stage.

Totally agree, so cringe!

• Advertisement

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Is Patrick Dempsey off shooting a movie or something? He's been gone a while.
    He is contracted until the end of next season, but he is leaving after that (unless they give him a boatload of money which isn't likely considering the show has basically already written him out). He is currently dealing with some personal issues (divorce) and doing his race car stuff, but will probably be back for the end of this season to initiate his exit storyline.

Looks like showrunners have called Dempsey's bluff and are prepping an exit for his character. I don't particularly like the 2 episode cliffhanger, but I'd be surprised if we see him again after the not-so-subtle foreshadowing of the last 2 episodes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭Brancott

Looks like showrunners have called Dempsey's bluff and are prepping an exit for his character. I don't particularly like the 2 episode cliffhanger, but I'd be surprised if we see him again after the not-so-subtle foreshadowing of the last 2 episodes.

Last night's episode really clarified something about the Dempsey situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

OMG I just saw it on FB but didnt watch last nights episode...i can't believe what I was reading.... noo :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

celica00 wrote: »
    OMG I just saw it on FB but didnt watch last nights episode...i can't believe what I was reading.... noo :(

i saw the episode
    not only upset at what happened, but also the way it was written. jeez:mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 vikramsuri

anybody following season four?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Movie Maestro

It's a shame last nights episode details were leaked early :(

Brancott wrote: »
    Last night's episode really clarified something about the Dempsey situation.

Haven't watched it yet! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

sure 11 years is kinda enough of anything, the show can continue without him, hes barely been in it the last 2 seasons, so its not as great a loss as some are making it out to be, wonder if they get some new handsome guy into replace him and have grey eat him alive :D:D:D

i wonder with derek dead that alex will comfort grey, which will break up his relationship, and alex and grey end up together,

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭megapixel

I'm was so upset that I nearly puked while i was crying

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Wow, I genuinely didn't see that coming! I won't really miss Derek tbh, I don't care who dies as long as it isn't Alex :D

does this mean we'll be stuck with Amelia now? I really don't like her.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The way is clear now for Alex and Mer to hook up :p

no no just no. there more brother and sister, plus jo and alex are perfect for one another

Definitely no Alex and Meredith! That would be like incest :eek:

phasers wrote: »
    Definitely no Alex and Meredith! That would be like incest :eek:

exactly, it felt wrong when they kissed in that what if episode

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Can't believe they used the same song as Izzy / Denny!

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    i saw the episode
    not only upset at what happened, but also the way it was written. jeez:mad::mad::mad:

Totally agree, that was some lazy writing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 DigitalGhost

Am I the only one who thinks that Alex and Maggie might end up together?! Remember the episode where he was telling her how great she was after her date disaster? He went on for quite a while....

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Pomplamousse

I may have wailed like a baby through the last 20 minutes of that episode. And yeah, can't believe the song choice. :'(

Am I the only one who thinks that Alex and Maggie might end up together?! Remember the episode where he was telling her how great she was after her date disaster? He went on for quite a while....

yeah i thought that as well. felt like yelling at my t.v to shut up.

also,
    never want to see that scene where Derek takes his last breath ever again. that was just.... i honestly have no words :(

I actually don't think il be able to watch the 2 hour special next week...it will be just too much

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

That was a pretty ****ty episode, not just
    killing off Derek
    but the writing and the way it happened was just ridiculous. Could Grey get any more unemotional? Whats the bets shes preggers just to make things more confusing. I think next weeks episode will be much better as I thought this one wasnt great. It was way worse when Lexi & Mark died.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

toadfly wrote: »
    That was a pretty ****ty episode, not just
    killing off Derek
    but the writing and the way it happened was just ridiculous. Could Grey get any more unemotional? Whats the bets shes preggers just to make things more confusing. I think next weeks episode will be much better as I thought this one wasnt great. It was way worse when Lexi & Mark died.
    she was getting sick outside the hospital and herself and derek were on about having more kids and started right then, so id be very surprised if she wasnt,

i seen an awful amount of people bitching and moaning, but in all honesty his character hasnt gone anywhere in about 2 seasons, the human brain mapping thing just kept him away from the show, essentially but not definitively cutting him out of the show, so that now that hes gone its not really that big a loss,

if derek dying is the final nail, then i must say that nail was hit well over a year ago,

I'm not really bothered about Derek being gone bit it's going to have a huge impact on Meredith. I don't want to watch her moping for a season. Or god forbid, she starts dating...

• Advertisement

phasers wrote: »
    I'm not really bothered about Derek being gone bit it's going to have a huge impact on Meredith. I don't want to watch her moping for a season. Or god forbid, she starts dating...

Exactly!!

Advertisement