Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey's Anatomy (US Pace) *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I think the show needed this. Part of the reason the last few seasons have sucked (IMO) is that Meredith is no longer "dark and twisty" . This might be what the show needs, to bring it back to the slightly darker Meredith stages and breathe some new life into the show. Also, fingers crossed Yang comes back for the funeral :D They used her image in a flashback already this season, that's a good sign that she might make an appearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No need for spoiler tags for aired episodes as thread is for US pace

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

man I still can't get over it.... a while ago I started re watching the first and 2nd season besides the new episodes.
    and I couldn't watch any more since last week.... :(
    I hope they let her be alone, no alex-meth story! that would be so weird

celica00 wrote: »
    I hope they let her be alone, no alex-meth story! that would be so weird

Fully agree! The show needs some new blood anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

no no no, alex and jo all the way. there has been no physical attraction between alex and meredith i don't think ever. even during her sleeping with other men days there was never an inkling of the two of them hooking up. 11 years later, why would they start now?

also, i honestly don't think i can watch previous seasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    no no no, alex and jo all the way. there has been no physical attraction between alex and meredith i don't think ever. even during her sleeping with other men days there was never an inkling of the two of them hooking up. 11 years later, why would they start now?

also, i honestly don't think i can watch previous seasons.

Well there was alex and meredith in that alternative universe episode

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

All the fans are out on the rage over Derek's death. They're pissed that Shonda killed off a main character. Don't get pissed off. Derek wasn't a main character in Grey's Anatomy for the last two seasons. Plus he wanted to leave the show anyway and he got it.

Also, if you think Shonda is horrible for killing off the main characters, then I'd advise you not to watch Game of Thrones.

jamo2oo9 wrote: »

Also, if you think Shonda is horrible for killing off the main characters, then I'd advise you not to watch Game of Thrones.

I do watch and read Game of Thrones and honestly,....all the killing of in Greys Anatomy has been worse so far haha

I wonder if Addison and Christina will be back for Derek's funeral

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I think it's more the investment people had in Derek's and Meredith's relationship. For 11 years or seasons I had been rooting for them to get their happy ending so I for one am gutted it ended this way.

• Advertisement

that episode, never been so bored and disappointed in an tv episode
    no christina, only the back of someone's head who was posing as christina :mad: 10 second funeral. honestly patrick clearly must have pissed off shonda

22 min into the new ep and I'm so bored. Those Ellis flashbacks were so annoying and unnecessary. And skipping ahead so much completely wasted what could have been some stellar emotional scenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭irishcsifan

that episode, never been so bored and disappointed in an tv episode
    no christina, only the back of someone's head who was posing as christina :mad: 10 second funeral. honestly patrick clearly must have pissed off shonda
    He really must have pissed her off. You don't mess with Shonda

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭mushu

Think I may have no tears left in me :(

There was no need for a double episode. It would have been a single episode if they cut out all of the annoying flashbacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭lashes34

Can someone please PM me the link to watch online? The one I usually use (sharesix on watchseries) isnt loading for me.

Please and thank you :-)

Has it been renewed?

If it is back I do think Mer will be paired with Alex, even her and Owen would be better and more interesting imo

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Wow that was horrible. They seriously need to let up on those stupid carousel flashbacks.

phasers wrote: »
    Wow that was horrible. They seriously need to let up on those stupid carousel flashbacks.

Comparing Richard leaving Ellis to Meredith losing Derek was a paper-thin analogy as it was, but ramming it down our throats every 2 minutes was just nauseating! I enjoyed Amelia's scenes though, first time I've liked her as a character at all really.

Finally got to watch it.
    So disappointed.
    The funeral would have deserved way more time, wtf was that?
    I don't mind the flash backs but in general those two hours were simply too long.

I hope something that was shown in there, at least build up to something, otherwise a complete waste of time :(

• Advertisement

the flashbacks are becoming little over used now. unless this is the shows way of telling us there not coming back next year. to be honest i would be ok with that.

I think the funeral was so short because they didn't want to have to explain why Cristina, Addison and a bunch of other people weren't there. So lazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Was there any point to Hunt and what's her name going off to some random warzone?

Was there any point to Hunt and what's her name going off to some random warzone?

They went to research some kind of trauma techniques or something. It was a really flimsy attempt to fit them into the 'leaving home' theme I think

well april wanted to go, because she was still in mourning for her baby. but seriously? what about Jackson. the man lost his child as well. men have emotions as well :mad: but you don't see him running off

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

well april wanted to go, because she was still in mourning for her baby. but seriously? what about Jackson. the man lost his child as well. men have emotions as well :mad: but you don't see him running off
    I think he actually straight up said that at one point in the episode.

I think he actually straight up said that at one point in the episode.

yeah he did.
    but shows it how different men and women handle situations like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

april has become super woman

• Advertisement

I don't like April's personality transplant.

OMG are they splitting Alex and Jo up? They're such a great couple.

Advertisement